“Aptly named restaurant”

Bait Box Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Greenwich
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Ordered broiled scallops & shrimp. Both came back so overcooked they could be used to patch holes in a car tire. Did not send it back because friends had driven us 45 minutes to get there. Not cheap either $24.50 for my entree. Actual bait shop would have been better and cheaper.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Go on a lovely day and stroll around the shore. The menu is a little old school, altho some of the appetizers are unusual and worth a try. I went for the much-hyped Clam Pie. It was disappointing: watery, nowhere near as many clams as I hoped for, the crust was non-descript. I went back again anyway and got a burger, it was great. I also have had a broiled seafood assortment that was worth the modest price.