“Always good food”

Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Green Brook
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I goes to Bonefish once a month or so, the food is always good and so is the service,can't beat their happy hour!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We probably visit this restaurant once a month. My husband loves the Tokyo Style Ahi Tuna and orders it every time. Every dish I've tried has been amazing. The pumpkin ravioli side dish available seasonally is so delicious, it can easily be paired witha salad for a nice meal. The Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer is not to be missed, and we always buy it to share. Staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and courteous.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My wife and I went to bonefish grill on Sunday to have dinner. As always the food is really great along with the service. Our sever was outstanding he attended to all of our needs and request.
We really love the bonefish model of our they treat there customers and the quaity of the service.
The food is just outstanding and when you are finish you know that you had a really great meal.
We look forward to going to bonefish when we can.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

For a seafood restaurant, I had Chilean Sea Bass that was "butchered" in wrong direction - made for tough inedible meal - had to go back, you'd have thought they certainly would know how to properly cut up such a beautiful fish -they didn't!!

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

My family and I go here pretty often and always enjoy it some menu items a bit to rich for me but nothing is bad that I've tried I would recommend it