“Great value”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 33 Restaurants in Green Brook
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My family and I ate at this Outback last night. We took advantage of the $15.00 four course meal option. This really is an excellent value. We did have a wait of 25mins but it seemed to go fast and they did pass out chicken strips and blooming onion cups to those waiting. The service was good ,tables clean. We had our choice of soup, salad, entrée and 1 of 2 desserts. We left feeling full and satisfied. Will go back again!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

The Outback Steakhouse in Green Brook managed to turn some of my favorite foods into a virtually inedible mess. My grilled fish and grilled asparagus were so salty that I could not finish them. My husband thought I might be feeling ill because never before have I left asparagus on my plate. The service was spotty with one member of our party requesting a second salad that never arrived. This was my second time at an Outback Steakhouse, and it was on par with my first. The Outback Steakhouse provides a consistent product throughout its outlets - poor quality food with spotty service. Do not be enticed by its advertised deals.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Have been to several Outbacks in various states and they are all consistently good. This one is definetly living up to expectations with prompt service and good quality menu items. Tried the lobster mac and cheese dish and it was scrumtious. One tip for this location is that they do get pretty packed later in the evenings so try for late afternoons or an early weekday.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The staff here is trained well and "gets"gluten free. I eat here often, andhave celiac disease. Food is on par with any outback, which I love and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable!

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Group of 8, service was generally good, but spotty. Most steaks served as ordered and tender, one overcooked. Service also good but spotty. Outback seems to always disappoint in one category or another.