“Lunch”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Green Brook
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Perkins is always a great place to stop and have some lunch real quick for the day. The service is quick and the menu has many choices. I love it for it breakfast foods.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

This Perkins is just what you'd expect, no more and no less than other Perkins pancake places I've been to in the past. The syrup containers are sticky and the syrup is fake but tasty. The waiters seem tired and bored but they bring you what you need. The food is nothing special but perfectly adequate and not terribly expensive.

There's little ambience here but plenty of happy families. And they can seat large groups.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

We come for breakfast often. Food and service are good. It was busy today but the wait was short. I had one of the new Omlets and my Wife had Oatmeal (instant) really how long does it take to make real Oatmeal? My only other complaint is that I request no butter not even on the side and they always give me butter why?

Reviewed February 20, 2012

This Perkins is typical. Our party went for dinner and had choc. chip pancakes, French dip sandwich, Mozarella sticks, chicken fingers, and I had Eggs Benedict and muffin. All were okay but the choc. chip muffin was really good. They do give you a full pitcher of coffee and/or hot water for tea. If you want Splenda, you have to ask for it. The waitress was polite and helpful. All in all, okay for the money.