“Best Bed & Breakfast in NJ!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glenwood
Apple Valley Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Glenwood B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Apple Valley Inn is the BEST B&B in NJ! My husband and I go every year to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We stay in a different room each year and have almost stayed in every one. Lauren & Leigh are absolutely fabulous!! They are the best Innkeepers around and make you feel at home from the first minute you meet them. The accommodations are second to none and the full gourmet breakfast is better than you'll get at a fancy shmancy hotel. The quaint town of Warwick, NY is a short drive away as are local wineries. One of the other awesome features of the Apple Valley Inn is their Candy Apple Shoppe which is to die for. So if you're looking for a place to get away from it all, have a great meal and make everlasting friendships with the Innkeepers stay here. And don't forget to read the notes left by past guests to the Innkeepers and leave your own in the journals in your room.

Room Tip: Every room is a great one!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stay at the Inn every Christmas when we visit family. I think we've staying in just about every room and each one is charming, comfortable and cozy. The breakfast is terrific and the Candy Shop on the property very tempting. Leigh and Lauren are wonderful hosts who make us feel like extended family each year. My husband who said he would never stay at a Bed and Breakfast looks forward to our stay at the Apple Valley Inn every year...sometimes more than seeing his in-laws!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This was my first experience at a bed and breakfast, and I think I'm forever spoiled by the excellent treatment and overall experience I enjoyed at the Apple Valley Inn. It was spotless, beautiful to look at, the breakfast was scrumptuous, and the service above and beyond anything I've ever had in my life. I doubt that any other bed and breakfast could rival the level of excellence I enjoyed at the Apple Valley Inn. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Stayed here 3 years ago...it was the best back then and its the best now. Nothing has changed except now they have more candy apple flavors at their shop next door.

Simply put, the house indoors and outside is simply immaculate. It has the rustic feeling of your grandma's house and look for no better innkeepers than Lauren and Leigh. They are very likely among the friendliest people you will ever meet in your life. The room and bathroom are kept in spotless condition. You feel like you're the first person to ever stay in the room because everything looks like its in brand new condition.

If you are not satisifed by their breakfast each morning then nothing will ever satisfy you for breakfast. They are exceptional breakfast cooks and serve you and your party individually. No general continental breakfast where you get your own coffee, grab your own muffins, or getting food from sternal racks. They type of breakfast and service you get here would probably cost you at least $20 per person if it was served at a restaurant.

Pay attention to the restaurants and foods they recommend getting at the surrounding area because we have not been disappointed with a single place they recommended.

While we haven't been here in a few years because of a few major life events (marriage, buying a condo) we plan on making the Apple Valley Inn an annual getaway for us. The worst part is always when we have to leave, but we make sure we leave with some candied apples:)

2  Thank MiseryEE
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Absolutely superb place to stay and relax...wonderful hosts, beautiful rooms and garden, excellent breakfast and this Candy Shoppe...little piece of heaven! :) We fell in love of this place and will definitely return someday. Thank You Lauren and Leigh!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My wife and I were amazed at the Inn keepers (Lauren and Leigh) and the amenities. These ladies will go out of there way for you at every turn. Both of them have a wonderful sense of humor and thoroughly enjoy what they do. I have never written a review for anything online, but, I was very compelled to type one for this fine B&B.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

My wife and I had never stayed at a B&B before our visit. We wanted to do something different. Go somewhere close, but not too close. We found the Apple Valley Inn B&B online and decided to give it a go! (I think my wife had her mind made up before we booked just because of the Candy Shoppe). From the moment we stepped out of the car we knew we made a great choice. The Inn is beautiful! The room was cozy, clean and inviting. The Old Country style poster bed and linens plainly were saying "Try me, I'm comfortable!". It was! Our Hosts and owners of the Inn, Lauren and Leigh were a delight to get to know. Also, the Staff is knowlegeable and friendly. You could tell that the Girls love what they do because it shows even in the smallest details. From the 3 course country breakfast to the turning down of the bed sheets and lowering the rooms blinds at night, we couldn't have asked for more! But there WAS more! The Candy Apple Shoppe is right on the premises and promises to please the candy and chocolate lovers. (My Wife). To sum it up... for us, Lauren and Leigh set the bar very high and we will definitely return to say "Thank you for a great stay" again and again. You hooked us!

1  Thank Steve B

Been to Apple Valley Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!