“good eats”

Turvino's
Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Glen Rock
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 20, 2012

good local Italian restaurant, delicious rigatoni with vodca sauce, tasty garlic bread, generous salad with hot italian bread, good pasta dishes, and lots of good appetizers, and don't forget their hard working waitress Kathy

Reviewed March 16, 2012

I like their pizza. But the people who own the place do not know how to deal with their customers without insulting them. We have not been there is years. Why? The last time I was there I was treated so poorly I said NEVER again. There are a lot of pizza places who treat you properly.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

Wherever we go in the world and order pizza, we thank our lucky stars that we live so close to where the best pizza we have ever had anywhere is made. We have been eating here for over 30 years and the pizza is consistently terrific. They also have the usual range of Italian staples, but the pizza is the big draw. Very basic no-glam dining room, big take-out clientele, and local deliveries get the food to you still hot. I'll bet we've eaten here, or have had deliveries from here over 150 times over the 30+ years we've been customers. Nothing fancy, but consistently delicious pizza.

4  Thank LWL3333