“Great Improvement”

Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Gillette
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Our recent trip to Meyersville Inn was head and heels above the last one. My husband's ribeye was tender and flavorful and my stroganoff dish was unique and delicious. It was tenderloin tips with pasta in a wonderful sauce. We will return.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

So many issues!
1. Had to request dirty table be wiped clean
2. Had to request service to order beverages (after waiting for 10 minutes).
3. Bartender forgot what we ordered-had to ask us twice!!
4. Waited for our order to be served for almost an hour (waiter told us 3 times that the food "would be right out".
5. When food arrived the filet mignon was burnt.
6. When we received the bill there was no credit for the ruined steak (and no offer to cook another one)
7. We request a discount on the bill due to the slow service and ruined meal. The waiter shook his head, took the bill with a snarky attitude, and returned it to us, with the same snarky attitude and a $5 credit (off a $125 bill).
Will not be returning!!

1  Thank Foalts
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I hate writing bad reviews but hopefully management will become aware and strive to fix what is wrong. Most of what's wrong is simply the fact that the food quality has gone down. The place has changed hands a couple of times in the last 6 or so years and maybe they are just getting their bearings but they need to get Has (chef) back there!!!

They have a great long bar with small tables the length of it but also have secluded and separate dining rooms that are pleasant and roomy.

I wish I had more positives to say but for now, unless you just want a quick drink I wouldn't make a special trip to the formerly great dining restaurant

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Have dined there numerous times, but it seems to be headed downhill. This past Saturday, half of my husband"s steamed clams were empty, my shrimp entree consisted of three medium sized shrimp and the ice cream roll was clearly topped with Bosco. Very disappointed!

2  Thank peghigg
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Nice place, good people and great for families. Walk in to the smell of popcorn popping in the hallway and it's actually free!! Keeps the kids busy when looking over the menu. I tend to keep it simple in here and keep away from the specials unless they have the lobster. Very good Inn food serving excellent soups and salads. Bar in the front is very nice and always well decorated. Great place for a solo meal to watch a game. Very friendly vibe in the place. Close to the Gillette Sports Complex.