“Can't trust the service”
Review of Chimney Rock Inn

Chimney Rock Inn
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Gillette
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Jersey
“Can't trust the service”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have never been so upset by the untrustworthy service my disabled friend and I received recently. This past weekend, my friend ordered the Apple Grove Salad with steak, an apple pie, and a pink lemonade while I ordered the Buffalo Chicken Salad and an Arnold Palmer. When I requested the bill, it came to $38 and some change. But when my friend wanted to pay for the bill and we gave our waiter, Sean, her credit card, he returned with a charge for $41 and some change. I reviewed the bill and noticed that he swapped the Buffalo Chicken Salad charge for a Buffalo Shrimp Salad which costs $3 more. I questioned him about this and he played dumb about this and had his manager, Liz, credit my friend's credit card then charged the correct amount.
I have never felt so angry by this kind of service, especially since we didn't come across as difficult customers and he felt there was an opportunity to take advantage of someone who is disabled.
My family and I have been frequent customers of Chimney Rock Inn, but now that has changed.

• Visited January 2013

Wayne, New Jersey
“Very cool spot”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great looking restaurant, like walking into an 1700's structure. Great place for friends night out since it's not too expensive, has a great selection of beers and wine and serves great comfort food. If you are boozing, make sure you have a sober driver since the Police are very tough out here.

Visited October 2012
Bedminster, New Jersey
“Great for a family dinner!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This place is great for the family or to grab a beer and catch up with a friend. It's a somewhat crowded and noisy place, but enjoyable nonethless. This place is popular amongst Friday night family dinners or winning little league teams. I have also attended several events (baby showers, work parties, etc.) here and the food is always good. It is very reasonably priced and consistently good.

Visited August 2012
Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, United States
“Too Bad”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stopped here after passing it for many years.We should have kept going. Nicely decorated, many rooms with plenty of tables and an upbeat and helpful staff. Unfortunately the food is marginal and fairly expensive for what you get. The service was good and quick which we appreciated because we had three children with us.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Richard K
High Bridge, New Jersey, United States
“Best Thin crust pizza”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Never been desappointed Best thin crust pizza. great burgers. Anything I ever had there always great! great service and good prices.

• Visited September 2012