“better than average Italian”

Galasso's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Frenchtown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 5, 2013

BYOB in Frenchtown. Typical looking Pizzaria. Had the Fettucine with Bolognese sauce and the baked ziti with eggplant. Both better than average with large portions. Reasonably priced.
I will return again.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Was in PA for a wine tasting at the Sandcastle Winery. Before we took the tour we decided it would be smart to have a bit of food first. We located Galasso's on the GPS in Frenchtown and zoomed there. First of all Frenchtown is such a sweet old city town with the usual mainstreet flair. We loved the fact that our hunger directed us there. Secondly, the pizza available at Galasso's was a wide variety, many different types of slices available. I had the eggplant topped and my husband had the sausage onion and peppers pie and a piece of scicilian as well. The pizza was awesome!!! coming from LI, I usually find fault with most pizza we get but these were yum. Thick yet thin enough crust, good sauce to cheese ratio and the slices of eggplant covered my entire piece. Didnt matter that we were in a rush. I can guarantee that even if we weren't I would have eaten it just as quickly. Tiny shop. On street/side street parking. Great for a quick bite. Wish we lived closer to try some of the other offerings!

1  Thank Lauralee74
Reviewed July 11, 2013

There are so many pizza's to choose from, but I keep going back to the Brooklyn :) Its worth the wait!

2  Thank KF0721
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The first time we came here they were closing up and were nice enough to sell us a couple slices after 9:30 when we were starving. The pizza choices by the slice are creative and tasty. Nice rich, crispy crust. Will go back again.

1  Thank whocares99
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have been going to Galasso's for over 5 years and are weekend regular's. The food here is simply wonderful. Fresh ingredients, specials are excellent and overall quality is excellent. We have friends from NYC that come out here to dine here because it is so good...Highly recommended.

1  Thank 1957MikeCat