“Great pizza!”

Galasso's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Frenchtown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I came to this restaurant when I was a kid. I can still remember the old coin operated cigarette machine near the doorway. Back then the pizza was greasy and cheesy- we used to call it Jack's grease-aria. It's come a long way. Now the pizza rivals what you would get in New York City. Lots of varieties: argula, chicken, Brooklyn-style, white, etc.
The dining room is small and crowded- but the service is quick and friendly. We even managed to bring 6 kids here once- and managed quite well. They loved the pizza.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The Best Brooklyn Pizza I have ever tasted. Awesome Dinners and Salads No parking is the only thing that stinks

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Food is terrific, service is another story. We may have gone on an off day but our waitress was very inattentive and slow.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Awesome eggplant parm platter! Dinners are large enough that they usually end up being my lunch the next day too.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Good tasty food, but it's not consistent from cook to cook. The wait staff is always nice. The restaurant is dirty and the oil and vinegar, salt and pepper shakers, and napkins holders are always sticky with age-old goo. Yuk. They need to hire a cleaning staff to go through this place at night. It always makes me wonder what the heck the kitchen looks like. Where's Gordon Ramsey when you need him?

2  Thank toonybrain