“Still Lovin' it!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Been coming for years, this time we grabbed a bottle of Organic wine (two seconds down the street at Wine Italiano) and it's just bliss. Their ingredients, and menu can't be beat. They change with the season. This past visit we had the baja tacos, cheese plate, panzanella salad,bread basket rocks.... fantastic.

There are newer reviews for Lovin' Oven

Reviewed August 17, 2014

I grew up in Manhattan and have eaten at many fine-dining restaurants, and the Lovin' Oven remains my (and many other folks as well) favorite restaurant, no contest. Their menu is light to substantial, and built in such a way that you can get options for any appetite. Their kitchen is sheer genius, inspired by whatever is local and available combined with cuisines both local and international, without ever being overly complicated or precious. I take everyone I can here, and everyone I've ever taken has been impressed. I've been a patron since they were in Milford, and followed them to Frenchtown, and recommend that anyone and everyone take the chance to visit.

What to order? Their desserts are to die for - scones, cookies, and their caramel-chocolate pie in particular. Their brunches are astonishing. I like the potato fritters a lot, and the sweet potato scones are fantastic. For dinners I just get whatever appeals to me, and it is always good. You can't really go wrong here.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Wholesome, yummy, local, seasonal, all freshly prepared. Gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options. Everything from salads to desserts, which are all baked on the premises. Service can be poor at times, and sometimes the food is just not good. It depends on who is cooking. But I've been eating here for seven years, and I keep going back for more eventually. I've eaten here for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, and we typically find that they are the best game in town.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We found Lovin Oven last year when house hunting in Upper Bucks...we ate there several times, each time we were either 2 , 4, or 6...we have 1 vegan, one almost vegetarian, one Gluten Free and of course the carnevours...lol...anyway, everyone was always satisfied, and in love with their choices...we always look for clean, organic food, and they definitely make a huge effort, which is so appreciated. However, the one thing I will say on a recent visit is this...the portion size is smaller than 1 year ago, and the current wait staff is borderline obnoxious, and less than friendly...well our waiter was anyway...it was a male, and if I could remember his name, I would be ok with saying it here so that the owner would know....other than that we will return hoping that the portions will match the pricey (but worth it) cost.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

the food was SO good here. everything was definitely "clean eats", wasn't worried about tons of chemicals or unwanted ingredients!!! really enjoyed the atmosphere as well.