“Classy Service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 6, 2013

The meal was great overall, though the main entrée came out too fast considering that we didn't get through the appetizer, which was disappointing, but the waiter profusely apologized.

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Always good food and always good portions. New skinnylicious menu had some great choices. Grilled shrimp with garlic came with asparagus and angel hair pasta. Only 600 calories. Very crowded but not overwhelming noise.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Cheesecake Factory has a very extensive menu with tons of different options. I would recommend going for lunch as it always gets crowded for dinner and there are long waits. They also offer lunch sized portions which are much more reasonably sized than the dinner sized portions. I recommend the Lousiana Chicken Pasta also their Mac N Cheese is great if you're looking for a size for your chicken/steak entree (it's worth the upcharge). Service at this particular location was great.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I just got back from dinner and couldn't wait to rate the restaurant in Freehold. This was probably one of the worst restaurants I have ever visited. You can't make reservations and the wait time for 8 people was 3 and half hours unless you wanted to sit out on the patio which we did...I never ever heard of a 3 and half hour wait unless you are a 5 star restaurant in NY city. Management is lacking big time. From then on the visit was worst... the dinner took over 3 hours from the time we ordered to the time we received the food and drinks not to mention the food they missed, couldn't get a cake for a birthday celebration which was the reason we were there, and the restrooms were dirty. They even took my boyfriends dinner which he didn't finish and forgot to bag it and bring it back. This restaurant needs new management and staffing needs to improve. The heaters were not working outside where we were sitting and you couldn't see the menus because it was too dark. Not worth the trip or time to wait. You can get this type of food in most diners and I'm sure the service is better in most places.

2  Thank kaykayjunebug
Reviewed October 10, 2013

After a few hours of shopping I went for a late lunch with my husband.
The nice waitress showed us the lunch specials. I chose from the section of this huge menu, and ordered the Herbs Crust Salmon. My husband ordered from the regular menu, a combination of Diana Steak and Shrimp in white wine sauce. We also took an appetizer: the Country Salad to share as a starter.
All the food was great. They served us 2 kinds of bread and butter.
My Salmon was Delicious. I tried my husband's shrimp, and it was great as well. Unfortunately we didn't have time for the fabulous cheesecake desert...
I am looking forward to my next visit to the Cheesecake Factory restaurant