“Very well run operation”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #15 of 176 Restaurants in Freehold
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I am a regular at the Cheesecake factory in Freehold NJ, and have nothing but good things to say about the food and the service. Always greeted with a smile and have found that this location is just so well run and management stays on top of things, which is not easy considering the amount of people that they serve here. In particular, Erin and Nick have always gone out of their way to make sure my experience is a good one. Good food, good service and attentive management staff is the reason I return. I have gone to a number of other Cheesecake Factory restaurants but have found this one the best.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had my favorite entree herb crusted salmon with garlic mash and apsparagus. The meal was excellent, although the sauce was watery. I sat at the bar and my server was extremely busy which wasnt great service. Not once did she check on me after serving my meal and it took forever to paid the check.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

You have your delicious meal, whether it be a burger, fries, grill cheese (I love the Vegetarian Burger and sweet potato fries) then you sip your iced tea but the best part is when your little slice of heaven arrives, the cheesecake...not an ordinary cheesecake but a scrumptious piece of smooth, creamy cheesecake that makes your mouth water! Followed by a nice cup of coffee and then you leave with a smile!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Typical of any other CF location...however Saturday dinner 5pm wait wasn't bad compared to other areas. Lots of choices and decent prices...Cheesecake is overpriced, but it's CF.....

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner with a party of 3 on a Thursday evening. No wait at 6:00. Other times and dates we tried getting in had insane waits. This place is good but not worth the wait with all the other food options close by. I had the Shepard pie which was great and a huge portion. Wife had the burger which she liked. Daughter had the pasta. All large portions made for great next day lunches. Had edamame has an app and the soup. Both good. This is place serves magic hat #9 which is a big plus for me although its pricey for five dollars a bottle. My pet peeve is restaurants serving the soups and apps close to the dinner serving. They waitress actual came out to ask when to put the food in while eating the apps and drinking. Big plus. We have sat in the bar area when we are sans child but that can get crowded also. Overall a good time