“Good thin pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

The pizza was good not great, but the service was excellent. If you enjoy thin crust then it’s worth a try.

Date of visit: May 2019
Mike F, Owner at Federici's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Thanks for the review and a 4 star rating. I will give feed back to the servers at the next meeting. Mike Federici

Reviewed April 1, 2019

Federici's has been one of my favorite restaurants since I was young. It's always served as a family meeting spot for us, and last night was no different. I had to start with their pizza, which is on my top list for the entire state. Thin and crisp, with just the right amount of cheese and sauce. There's a reason why they've cooked over four million pies out of this location.

I also went with the Chopped Antipasto Salad with their homemade creamy Italian dressing, and it was fantastic. Generous size, fair pricing as with everything they serve there. I'd definitely order it again.

I love the old school atmosphere in here as well - lots of different rooms, and lots of space for groups. No frills, just the way it should be. It's been around for a very long time, and I hope that it sticks around forever.

All in all, another great experience at Federici's.

Date of visit: March 2019

You could of not have paid me a better compliment then that review you just wrote. Thank you so much for being a loyal customer. Looking to take care of you for many more years. Mike Federici

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

I took my Girl Scout troop to Federici‘s after our tour of the Monmouth County Courthouse. The pizza was excellent! We kept ordering pie after pie because they were very thin and not very filling. (For those familiar with Pete and Elda’s in Neptune, the pizza is very similar.) The girls loved it, and I never saw any of them eat so much! We didn’t try anything off the main menu, so I can’t review anything but their pizza. Be forewarned, the restaurant is cash only. We were not aware of this and the pies were not cheap. The girls only brought $5 each for pizza and it wound up costing $15 each! If you have cash and don’t mind paying for expensive pizza, this restaurant is a good suggestion.

Date of visit: January 2019
Mike F, Owner at Federici's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Thanks for writing a review and giving us 4 stars. I think it is a positive review except for my pricing and that we are cash only. Either way, I am glad the girls loved our pizza and we hope to see you again. Mike Federici

Reviewed March 14, 2019

Every time we pass through Freehold we stop for pizza at Federici's. Not only is the pizza excellent, as the many other reviews attest, but the service is unfailingly friendly and prompt. no doubt the other items on the menu are equally tasty, but we cannot bring ourselves to try anything other than the pizza!

Date of visit: November 2018

Thanks for this great review. I hear that often from my customers that they want to try something else but when they get here it seems to be same ol same because that is what they are craving when they walk through the door. Anyway, thanks for passing through Freehold and stopping to see us.Mike Federici

Reviewed March 10, 2019

Federicis has great thin crust pizza. Only thing I suggest is they need to add white pizza with spinach, garlic to the menu.
Always food here is good. It's a solid local restaurant. Don't expect fine dining but a good hearty meal. People are friendly and it won't break the bank.
Great for families.

Date of visit: March 2019
Mike F, Owner at Federici's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

I love your review. Just tell it like it is.Thanks for your patronage and we will see you again soon. Mike Federici