“Always Good!”
Review of Miss Saigon

Miss Saigon
Ranked #20 of 198 Restaurants in Freehold
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Miss Saigon is a brand new Vietnamese restaurant in Freehold, NJ, which serves Oriental cuisine in a fusion of Vietnamese recipes. We prepare our food with an influence of life-long cooking tradition of culinary excellence. Most of our food is not deep-fried, and we use the freshest ingredients so that you stay healthy. Are you too busy to dine in our restaurant? Give us a call; we'll have your food ready for pick up. Our restaurant is open 7 days a week so you can grab a pho whenever you desire. Miss Saigon is a dine-in restaurant that is family owned and operated. You can also call us to order a take-out! All our dishes are authentic and stay true to traditional Vietnamese cuisine. Come experience something new.
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

It's been a while since my last review, and I have to say it's as good as ever. The food is incredibly fresh and perfectly seasoned. My latest favorite is the fried rice with grilled chicken...I love, love, love this dish. I ask for it crispy and the rice comes out nice and crunchy. The pho with grilled chicken is amazing. I dont know what the marinade is on the chicken, but it is incredible. Our favorite app this month is A-3...shrimp, pork, lettuce, basil, and a crunchy thing, in a rice wrap. I cant say enough about this place other than to go and eat there to try it for yourself.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank kimbG326DY

Reviewed July 31, 2018

This little gem is a personal favorite in the area. I've tried so many new things here, and everything has been great. While Pho is my usual fare, the appetizers are all fantastic, as well as the other main courses I've tried.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

This is a family run business that takes pride in their dishes. We have eaten here twice in the last week and both times the food was excellent.

It may take a little while to be served...not an eternity,job it’s a few extra minutes but worth the when you get your meal

Bring some nice wine. It’s BYOB!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 28, 2018

Second time eating Vietnamese food and it won't be the last. Firstly, the servicer (teenager) who may have been the owner's son was amazing. What a refreshing feeling seeing a young person filled with so much knowledge and concern for his guest.....well done!
Food was terrific and very inexpensive. The Pho was excellent, a side dish which can be order with the Pho is practically the same size as the entrée itself, wow.
A great place to sit and have some dinner in a simple setting. If you want to try Vietnamese or already enjoy it, try it with friends!!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Envie17
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

A new favorite!! I highly recommend the "P11"! My fiance and I have been many times in the last month, and it never disappoints. Simply delicious!

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Miss Saigon? Share your experiences!