“One of the nicer Friday's”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #140 of 176 Restaurants in Freehold
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I think the food in all Friday's is about the same. This one has a nice, clean atmosphere and I felt the food was very fresh. Service was good and I would certainly return.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Decent food and friendly service. No waiting for a table.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

This place is the worst.....stopped in for a hamburger and I got a STALE bun which I removed then I took a look at the tomatoe which was a sad looking vegetable....they gave me one of the end pieces with the core still in it. It was down right embarassing for a waitress to put something like this in front of someone to eat. I didn't say anything about it but my husband did and they took it off our bill.....I wouldn't eat it.....it was disgusting. Would I go back there....heck NO! That is why I don't like to go to chain Restaurants....most times it is young kids still in college and don't care. You can have this place.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Food is decent enough, usually fresh tasting, prices are moderate, and they've cut portion sizes a bit. Staff is usually pleasant and enthusiastic. Most of their salad platters are good, dressings could use a little review and updating.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

I went with my family and were seated promptly. Our waiter took our drink order and told us that "it was busy"...weird how it gets bus at dinner time, should we have come back when it wasn't busy?. Then a family behind us were never served, the got up and left. We did not have place settings and when our waiter brought them the were dirty and we didn't use them. The burgers were OK at best, I had the NY bacon one....and they said they ran out of buns so we had to have whole wheat buns. We hadn't been to Fridays in a long while and with so many similar area competitors, its a stretch that we would return.

1  Thank ForgotMyRoomKey