“Delicioso!”

Ranked #6 of 10 Dessert in Freehold
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Been going to Dolce Calabria since it opened last year. Everything is great. Our favorites are the Napoleon, the Rainbow Cookie Pastry and the Pignioli Cookies. They also make great Cake Pops and Macaroons that can rival any Parisian bakery. Their custom cakes are works of art. Make sure to stop in on a Sunday for the fresh Italian donut called Graffa. They only make these on Sundays and it's well worth the trip. The place is spotless and the owners treat you like family!

1  Thank Celia_R1199

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The icing on the cake..a group of us school bus drivers took a trip of summer camp students to I play and popped in for a treat.. Great bakery and trust us we tried many.. I had the Mocha filled Italian horn, and my co workers tried two different Italian pastries.. We where very impressed ! The owners where very friendly and the cakes they make are Beautiful. Good luck hope to visit you soon !

Reviewed July 2, 2013

High quality italian bakery.

I highly recommend it.

I am hoping it catches on. Not that many patrons from what I have seen. People do not know what they are missing.

1  Thank Opinion95
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I have been gokng there since October 2012 every single thing has been delicious.
The cake made for my husbands birthday was the best I have ever had.
The cannolis awesome. The lobster claws the best ever. Cookies pastries amazing. The place is spotless. The owners are so nice. The prices very reasonable for the high quality you get. I will keep going back.

1  Thank momoftwofreehold