“First time at Angelinas.”
Review of Angelina's Italian Bistro - CLOSED

Angelina's Italian Bistro
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We are located off of West Main Street (537) on the corner of Wemrock Road and West Main Street. (Top Tomato/Mounts Corner Center) In the back left hand corner of the center. We have two elegant dining rooms or for a more casual experience try our outdoor patio.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First time at Angelinas.”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

So I went to angelinas last night and the boss told me she didn't have any tables open inside for me and my husband only for outside. Meanwhile I saw 3 un-reserved tables in the room when I walked to the bathroom! She was very un professional also,very rude. Anyway so I had to sit outside in the humidity. My waitress was nice and very knowledgable. The food took forever to come out but was worth it. Overall nice experience.

1 Thank Laurabeonco

Manalapan, New Jersey, United States
“New Favorite Restaurant!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

So far we've been to Angelina's 4 times. Each visit has been a wonderful experience. Not only is the food simply amazing, the servers are the most friendly, helpful and HAPPY workers I've ever seen. Our favorites are Lauren and Brian. We actually ask for them by name now. Definitely need reservations but I strongly urge you to try this fine dining at its best!!!! The owners are humble and extremely talented.

• Visited July 2013
Old Bridge, New Jersey
“Disappointed; first time dining at Angelina's Italian Bistro in Freehold N.J.”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The wife and I decided to try Angelina's Italian Bistro. We had a coupon for one entrée at half cost, so going out to eat midweek wouldn't break the bank. We brought a nice bottle of wine; it was good to have a BYOB restaurant. We ordered an appetizer and the same entrée for both of us, their version of Zuppa Di Pesce. We enjoyed the bread provided while awaiting the ordered food. The server was knowledgeable, pleasant and efficient. The ambiance of the restaurant was fine; we've been to all the prior restaurants that occupied this same space. The appetizer was a sort of baked mozzarella cheese dish with cherry tomato. It was tasty, only expensive at $10.00 and way too small a portion. The entrée's were also a disappointment. At $23.00(less the 1/2 coupon on one) the portion was also way too small, two shrimps, really. There was also, several clams, what appeared to be some rings of formally frozen (?)calamari, a couple of mussels, and don't forget the two shrimp. Of course there was pasta, I had red, the wife, white. My wife thought the white sauce was tasteless, not enough garlic, wine or flavor. I thought the red sauce was passable, just not nearly enough seafood in either dish. Overall, I don't think we'll return....This place continues our disappointment in another Monmouth County(Freehold area) restaurant. For Italian food, in my opinion, Solo Bella in Jackson is much, much, much better!!!

3 Thank Time4eating
Freehold, New Jersey
“Fine dining at its best!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My first time coming to Angelina's was this past Saturday night. When I arrived my table was already set up for my reservation and I was seated promptly- a huge plus in my book. Our server came over in a very timely order and was an absolute sweetheart. Unfortunately I forget her name but she was able to converse with my husband in his native language. I was in shock, not one place in Freehold I can think of that have true Italian speaking workers. Aside from the service the food was amazing! cavatelli shortribs was a true delight to my taste! keep up the work.

holmdel
“Angelina's Italian Bistro”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

went twice because I couldn't believe how good this Freehold BYOB is. This is fine dining with eye catching décor. The service is good & getting better. I had the stuffed zucchini flowers which were the best I've ever had can't wait to try more of their menu specials