“Good Food”

Jade Palace
Ranked #59 of 198 Restaurants in Freehold
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Very good food and friendly staff. I’ve ordered from here at least 10 times and have never been disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 12, 2018

You want a hefty tasty satisfying meal along with a decent bargain, then Jade in The Rain Tree Shopping Plaza on Main Street in the Freehold TOWNSHIP just outside the Freehold BOROUGH limits is your place for Asian foods. Generous portions, friendly, quick, competent, clean, service. Great little place to stop off and enjoy a relaxing lunch or informal satisfying dinner.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank ZERO-NONSENSE
Reviewed July 9, 2018

the food has always been great here. this family restaurant is exceptional. they have a few tables if you want to sit and eat. the service is exceptionable. they are very attentive. they also have a good take out menu and delivery service

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018

We had taken out before and I thought what we had ordered was pretty good. On my last visit, two of the three were ok.

The shrimp rolls were good and the house made mustard with clear out your nose!!

The Chicken and Broccoli in brown sauce was also good.

The steamed dumplings, which I thought were good, were not. Unfortunately, I ordered two helpings. The dumpling part was fine. The dough was thick and tasteless and did not appear to be steamed, just raw dough.

Should we go back, we know what not to order.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2017

We have eaten in and taken out the food here for years
over that time ownership has changed.
The food has always been good
The staff are always friendly and make sure your order is done as fast as possible
I have noticed when picking up my orders that there are not many people dining in
just a good reliable place

Date of visit: October 2017