“Still great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jade Palace

Jade Palace
Ranked #56 of 173 Restaurants in Freehold
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Still great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Jade palace has become our comparison Chinese food restaurant. We keep coming back here even if its for a quick small pickup. The food is continually very good, the dining room is clean and the staff are friendly. When we are anywhere near our home or the freehold area Jade Palace is where we will get our Chinese food

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank richg635

Madison, New Jersey
“A bit disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We moved in to town and it is a requirment in our house that we find a chinese restaurant. We have tried the food on 3 occasions both dine in n take out and we are sad to say that we will not return. The food has a very bland taste, I completely understand that chinese restaurants in the U.S. must Americanize there food but it was like eating lettuce. So sorry to write a bad review.

• Visited September 2013
Stony Brook, New York
“Love this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have been eating at this restaurant for many years. It has always been consistantly good. The food is always fresh and tasty. I do order off the chefs suggestions and have never been dissapointed. Michael, who has always been there is very friendly and knowlegable and is great.
It is never really crowded and that's unfortunate. I suspect it is overlooked as its deep in the corner of a shopping center.
I usually eat the same three dishes, and thats the point. Its always delicious and never dissapoints.
Go there and try it. I think you'll be pleased.
Say hi to Michael for me.

• Visited April 2013
“Great Chinese Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

My last post was November 2012, but I have been here at least 4-5 more times. Thought I had done a couple more reviews, oh well. The service here has always been friendly and accommodating. And their food has always been very good. The last few visits (take out) we got the same thing - General Tso's chicken (but I always ask for all white meat) and it has always been great, possibly the best Tso's around. We also got chicken and broccoli. Both come with white rice, but you can sub brown rice. I also got a pint of chicken fried rice, and a small (enough for 2) egg drop soup. It has always been great here, whether eat in or take out. The price for the above was $27. We live 10 miles from this place and can have Chinese delivered to our door from another decent Chinese place. But we much prefer to eat from Jade Palace.

• Visited June 2013
“esxcellent chinese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

We frequent theJade Palace. Always very good. The lobster and shrimp dishes are always very fresh. Good General Tso chicken too. I love the triple vegetables in black bean sauce. High-quality chinese food and not your typical mass-produced chinese joint. They have varied the menu dished to taste upon request. Highly recommend.

• Visited December 2012