“Excellant and accomidating”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Valentino's is a beautiful Italian restaurant on Route 9 in Freehold. They are very accommodating special requests. With so many BYOB local restaurants, it is nice to have one that will listen to and make a meal as you requested.

They have many specials that are very reasonably priced as well as a full menu.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

First time here and last. I purchased a restaurant.com coupon and thought it would be a nice place to try out. There were three other tables in the place on a Friday night. We were offered seating in the middle of the room and asked to be placed on a side instead, but were told that the tables weren't ready. We sat down and the waitress was friendly. She offered the specials, but no drinks. We were given water and no other option. The meal came and it was average to good. The portions were decent. Since we were the last table, the service went down hill quickly after we got our meal. I had to wait until they came back into the dining room to ask for the check. I gave them my credit card with the restaurant.com coupon and the manager handed me the card back and said I can not pay with a credit card if I am going to use the coupon!
Overall, I was not happy with our experience and Freehold has many restaurants that will give better service, ambiance and food.

3  Thank Mccanavan3
Reviewed December 15, 2013

When we were given the menu the Twilight early dinner menu was not provided. When we asked about it the waiter didn't seem to know what we were talking about. We showed him the menu we printed right off their website and he had to go call the someone to check on it.Then he said we could not use our restaurant.com coupon since he said we were already getting a deal and did "we want to take money out of his pocket" at that point we left. Very unhappy experience. Staff was not knowledgeable. Also we were the only people on the place.

1  Thank frances c
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We decided on Valentino's for a celebration as we had been there several times and liked it. It has since changed hands so we were curious to see the restaurant. Our appetizers, salads and dinners were very nice. The stuffed Tilapia and strip steak were particularly tasty. The service was adequate considering that our waiter had only two tables to serve. All in all a pleasant evening. We would go back, but probably on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday when there would be more people.

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I love that restaurant the best Italian food in Monmouth county. Ask for their famous banana faster it's out of the world. I recommend everyone to try Valentino's