“Delicious, Affordable Sushi and BYO!”
Review of Fusha Restaurant

Fusha Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 186 Restaurants in Freehold
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 1, 2018

This is about the third time I'm eating here, but my family eats here quite often. (I live out of state but try to make it a point to stop by when I'm home.) We came around 7pm on a Thurs night, and the restaurant was already filling up. By the time we left around 8pm, it was loud with a line out the door. Inside, it's a pretty tight space so it can get loud, and the clamor can make it hard to maintain a conversation.

I always get the Ichiban roll ($9) and sometimes the Tom Yum soup ($6.25, ). We've tried at least 10 of the sushi rolls on the menu, but I always always have to get the Ichiban - so flavorful, balanced, and fresh. My family also enjoys the Gyoza (6 for $4.95, really delicious and always cooked perfectly), Baby Octopus (6 pieces for $6, rubbery and sweet/vinegary), Orange Chicken with rice ($7.50, really tasty and crispy), and Super White roll ($6.50, lighter in flavor.

The restaurant is BYO so definitely pick up some sake or wine for the meal. Service is generally nice, but they are really busy so it sometimes takes a while to catch their attention. Bathrooms are decent - not super clean or dirty, nothing too exciting there.

All in all, it's definitely my favorite sushi place in the area (by far). For the price you pay and quality of the dishes, I would highly recommend it to everyone.

FOOD: 4.5/5
ENVIRONMENT: 2.5/5
SERVICE: 4/5
VALUE: 4/5
OVERALL: 4/5

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

We did take out because of the wait. The place was packed and they were turning tables. It is a byob which is great. Plus the portions and presentation were pretty impressive. We ordered a mix of everything and were not disappointed

Reviewed December 2, 2017

Best Jap in Freehold according to the reviews.
Sure the food is great. but it s hold by Chinese and serving any food from Asia. Japan, Thailand, Singapore, China,,,

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

This is our go to place for sushi, great fresh quality for 1/2 price, byob . The place is not anything to look at, in fact needs renovation, but the food makes up for it . There is always a line to get in on popular times. We love the special rolls. They have great Chinese food as well( great chow fun). Service is ok, not the high point . I also don’t like that they charge for tea and spicy mayo but the main thing is great sushi . Alittle loud but worth going to .

Reviewed September 13, 2017

We have eaten here numerous times and every time the food is excellent. On our first visit the price of the sushi was so cheap I really was weary of how good the food would be but the food is delicious!!! The sushi is made fresh so at busy times there can be a little wait but its so worth it. The vegetable fried rice is the best I've ever had, super fresh. My whole family loves the food, my daughter eats the sushi, my husband doesn't eat sushi so he eats the thai or more traditional dishes and has loved everything he has had. The salad has the best ginger dressing, and don't forget to ask for the spicy mayo!! Don't forget to try the Mochi or fried cheesecake for desert YUM!!