“So far I still find this Longhorn very good”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 173 Restaurants in Freehold
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Jersey
“So far I still find this Longhorn very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

With chains every one can be a different experience. Every time we have been to this Longhorn, it has been an enjoyable one. The staff has usually been very friendly, the food has usually been very good, and correct, and the prices are fair, in my opinion. Just went again with friends, and it was just as mentioned, friendly service with very good food cooked as ordered, served in a timely manner. It was around 6 pm on saturday night, so it was very busy inside. Happy, once again.

• Visited April 2013

Brandon, Florida
“Expect better.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stopped here for quick meal. You can think , all Longhorns are the same. Wrong. The Texas Tonion was very salty. I ordered Flo's Filet medium, I received an rear. My husband ordered Ribeye medium rear, he got well done. Who works there in the kitchen?

• Visited April 2013
Ithaca, New York
“Good selection, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We've dined here several times while visiting family. The food is surprisingly good for a chain restaurant. Staff is friendly and welcoming. I especially like the lower calorie choices for those of us who don't want to blow the diet by eating out. The selections were very good. My only criticism is that a couple of wait staff were unfamiliar with those lower calorie selections and I had to explain what I wanted.

Visited December 2012
marlboro
“would have rather cooked at home”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Ordered steaks thinking okay I am at a steak house. Did go cheap either, ordered what was suppose to be the best cut they had. I couldn't even cut it with a knife and the waitress was no were to be found. Finally after waiting 15 minutes someone else came over and told us she was gone. Didn't even offer a replacement just asked if I wanted it wrapped to go home. Now, if I didn't like it there what would make you think I would want it at home

Visited December 2012
1 Thank markat3
Texas
“Just the standard fare.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

The first meal delivered was not what was ordered. My dining companion sent it back as it was not a filet-which was what was ordered-round 2 was better.

Visited January 2013