“Expect better.”

Cuisines: American
Brandon, Florida
“Expect better.”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stopped here for quick meal. You can think , all Longhorns are the same. Wrong. The Texas Tonion was very salty. I ordered Flo's Filet medium, I received an rear. My husband ordered Ribeye medium rear, he got well done. Who works there in the kitchen?

• Visited April 2013

Ithaca, New York
“Good selection, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We've dined here several times while visiting family. The food is surprisingly good for a chain restaurant. Staff is friendly and welcoming. I especially like the lower calorie choices for those of us who don't want to blow the diet by eating out. The selections were very good. My only criticism is that a couple of wait staff were unfamiliar with those lower calorie selections and I had to explain what I wanted.

Visited December 2012
marlboro
“would have rather cooked at home”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Ordered steaks thinking okay I am at a steak house. Did go cheap either, ordered what was suppose to be the best cut they had. I couldn't even cut it with a knife and the waitress was no were to be found. Finally after waiting 15 minutes someone else came over and told us she was gone. Didn't even offer a replacement just asked if I wanted it wrapped to go home. Now, if I didn't like it there what would make you think I would want it at home

Visited December 2012
1 Thank markat3
Texas
“Just the standard fare.”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The first meal delivered was not what was ordered. My dining companion sent it back as it was not a filet-which was what was ordered-round 2 was better.

Visited January 2013
New Canaan, Connecticut
“Some of the best steaks around”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

It is funny but Longhorn used to have my favorite meal, a chicken breast covered in bacon and cheese smothered in bbq sauce, but they dropped it. The steaks are very good but everything tends to get sprinkled with pepper wether you want it that way or not. It is a nice atmosphere with a wide variety of steaks.

• Visited December 2012