“Cool fun place”

iPlay America
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Freehold
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: From the second you walk into iPlay America's one-of-a-kind, 115,000-square-foot space, you enter a world of fun like no other. Here is where it's always FREE to enter! Access affordable play packages and satisfy your need for speed on our go karts, share a funnel cake, and win big in the arcade. You can go back in time playing the Jersey Shore boardwalk games you loved as a kid, then taste the old-fashioned candy stocked in our candy store Broadway Sweets. Challenge your friends in our two-level Cosmic Battle Laser Tag arena, then play in the park to music turned way up with our state-of-the-art sound system. The live music and entertainment doesn't end there. Only iPlay America packs the good times into every inch of the park and every minute of the day. When you want a great burger and beer any night of the week, iPlay America's Game Time Bar and Grill serve that up and more with an American menu sure to please every appetite. You haven't seen anything like this array of flat screens to watch your favorite sports teams compete. No matter who you want to have fun with - or how you want to play iPlay America is the place to Get Inside the Fun!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Great fun place to go with friends and family especially kids. But things to play and do for adults also. Raining, cold or snow, this is the best place to be. Yogurt icecream was good too. Enjoy!

1  Thank brunNJ
iPlay_America, Manager at iPlay America, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Thanks for the review - we're glad you had a great time at iPlay America! Come back soon for more frozen yogurt!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I had no desire to go to this place. I am biased as I want my food store back rather than an indoor amusement park close to my home. But a friend of mine asked my son and I to meet up with her and her children. Since we live 5 minutes from the complex, I agreed to go. It was expensive and the kids didn't even have that much fun. They did laser tag, went on maybe 2 rides, saw a short movie, and then we left. We couldn't have been there for any longer than an hour or two. My son (age 5 at the time) has never asked to go back.

I'd rather take the long drive to an educational venue which costs just as much money. But you get a full day of educational fun and a tired out kid at the end. If an amusement park is a must, Hershey Park is well worth the visit. This place is not.

I wish there was an opt-out for iPlay advertisements/flyers coming home from my son's elementary school.

7  Thank SpeedyGK

We're sorry you didn't have a positive experience at iPlay America. We're always adding more fun to the mix. If your son doesn't enjoy rides, maybe look into our concerts and events - we have shows and events for all ages. We hope you give us another try!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

When you're desperate for something to do with your kids, iPlay is ok. It will keep them amused for a few hours. There is nothing to do for adults, except keep handing them money for tokens. The food at the café is decent but overpriced. Bring a lot of money.

2  Thank Auntieknowsbest

We appreciate your feedback about your experience at iPlay America. We want to let you know about our great deals for kids who love to play - and keep asking for more. For example, with our Triple Your Fun promotion, you get 4 hours of rides, a $10 Game Card, and 100 arcade iTickets for just $19.95.

For more adult-friendly options, check out our concerts and events. We have a full-service bar & restaurant, as well as free live music, events, and concerts that hundred of adults enjoy every week!

Thanks!
iPlay America

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have ben to iPlay before but they seem to get better and better. Better food offerings, full bar for the parents and lots of rides and games for the kids. All of this is INDOORS so weather is not a factor! The day we went was very cold outside but once we checked out coats you would never know it while your inside. A boardwalk under a roof....amazing!!!!

If your within a 90 minutes you should check this place out, ride as many times as you want for one price keeps the kids happy all day!

1  Thank Joe C
iPlay_America, Manager at iPlay America, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Joe - thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Last night my friends took me out to iPlay America. I found the place to be very clean and quite spacious. Overall, I was very impressed with all iPlay has to offer. The only criticism I would like to offer is for the staff to be treated better, than what I witnessed. One waitress stormed out of the place and I had a couple of employees complain to my party, about how they were being treated by the staff. It's one thing, that your company is accommodating and courteous to it's customers. However, if you'd like to keep your hard working employees, I would highly recommend that they receive the same treatment as your customers.

2  Thank Tony B

Hi Tony - thank you for your feedback. We appreciate how hard our staff works to give customers a positive experience, and we're always working to improve. We're glad you had a good time - hope to see you again soon!