“iPlay is Great”

iPlay America
Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Freehold
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: From the second you walk into iPlay America's one-of-a-kind, 115,000-square-foot space, you enter a world of fun like no other. Here is where it's always FREE to enter! Access affordable play packages and satisfy your need for speed on our go karts, share a funnel cake, and win big in the arcade. You can go back in time playing the Jersey Shore boardwalk games you loved as a kid, then taste the old-fashioned candy stocked in our candy store Broadway Sweets. Challenge your friends in our two-level Cosmic Battle Laser Tag arena, then play in the park to music turned way up with our state-of-the-art sound system. The live music and entertainment doesn't end there. Only iPlay America packs the good times into every inch of the park and every minute of the day. When you want a great burger and beer any night of the week, iPlay America's Game Time Bar and Grill serve that up and more with an American menu sure to please every appetite. You haven't seen anything like this array of flat screens to watch your favorite sports teams compete. No matter who you want to have fun with - or how you want to play iPlay America is the place to Get Inside the Fun!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed May 31, 2012

This place really surprised me. There have been too many times where I have taken my kids to amusement parks and felt like I had to wash my kids with Lysol when we got home. iPlay America was so surprisingly clean and a pleasure. My kids had a wonderful time on all their rides.

We live in Colts Neck and decided to bring our kids who are now 9 and 10 years old. As a parent I would really recomend iPlay for children 9 and older. Also, their food was great. It was so nice to have a wide variety of food services rather than the usual amusement park food.

I give this place TWO THUMBS UP!!!!

4  Thank Laura H
iPlay_America, Owner at iPlay America, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2012

Dear Laura,

Your comments and positive feedback could not be truer. Although safety is ultimately our first priority; cleanliness is definitely a close second. Our hospitality and maintenance crew along with our entire team strive to go out of their way to maintain a level of cleanliness which is rarely found in any public venue.

In addition, our award winning culinary team does an outstanding job preparing traditional boardwalk favorites, quick service food options, to classic American faire, and a fine dining experience in our Encore Banquet and Event Center.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experience at iPlay America.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

iPlay is more for families and children. It is a safe and fun place. But my favorite is the Laser Tag. They have a large, 2 floor laser tag arena. The games are so much fun and very addicting! This is the best laser tag I've ever been too. The downside is that games are very expensive during peak hours, at $12 a session. With how much fun this is, you'll want to play over and over, which can really add up. Mid week they do offer a special price for unlimted laser tag for around $22. This is a great value, and you get all the play you want all night long. Aside from the laser tag, they also have many arcade games, boardwalk style rides. go karts, and places to eat.

3  Thank qt_tall85
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

I loved that iplay is an indoor amusement park you can get away from the cold and heat. Great rides, games and play area for kids.

2  Thank rusty011

Dear Lisa,

What a compliment! Thank you for a fine description of what guests can expect to see and find when they walk through the doors at iPlay America. Families are encouraged to experience our "boardwalk bonus" featuring unexpected discoveries along with unforgettable experiences in an environment that is clean, safe, and fun.

Hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Loved the fact that this amusement park is inside! It reminded me of Atlantic City and how the inside of the hotels are set up. You feel like you are actually outside at the boardwalk. It's a huge upgrade from the Chucky Cheese or other indoor game places. It's clean, has great food, and awesome rides. Its a good quality indoor amusement park that I believe is well worth the price. At other places, you'd pay the same amount and do less things- example, Six Flags on a busy day. My kids got to go on so many rides and won a ton of prizes in the arcade and boardwalk areas! Another bonus- I didn't have to follow them around the whole time! And you can go anytime of the year! Great time!

3  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Our family of 5 with 3 kids: 8, 11 and 13 y.o LOVED iPlay America. It is clean, new and so much FUN! You can spend the whole day there. It is not cheap, but for "cheap" you go to Chackie Cheese and you will have a cheap enterteinment. iPlay is a good quality indoor amusement Park that you should visit at least once.

1  Thank jenya76