“Easygoing Place With Very Good Food”

Dusal's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 172 Restaurants in Freehold
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Deli Special
Description: Deli Special
Florida
“Easygoing Place With Very Good Food”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I've been here many times for pizza and subs, all of which are great, but this was my first time eating in the dining room. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was very good and the portions large. Our two entrees came with pasta or salad as well as bread for the table and cost about $13 each. A bargain for good food. BYO was a treat and the service was friendly.

A great choice for casual neighborhood dining.

• Visited October 2012

Freehold, New Jersey
“Best real pizza in the area!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I will go out my way to go to this delicious Italian restaurant. The food is wonderful if you looking for a quick bite or a sit down meal. Highly recommended.

New Jersey
“The food here is incredible! One of the best, with real italian food as good as Mom's”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We live about 12 miles away from Dusal's and have several pizzaria/Italian restaurants close to us. However, we ALWAYS go to Dusal's. The food has always been excellent, and it is truly some of the best italian food I have ever eaten. I'am 100% italina and grew up with my mom's italian cooking. So, it has always been hard ot find a place that comes close to hers. Well, this is the place. We have been driving 12 miles, passing other pizzaria/restaurants along the way, aw well as the "fake" italian chain restaurant across the street. Dusal's has great pizza, as well as the typical italian menu (veal & chicken parm, pastas, etc), and an excellent "specials" menu. The place is always busy, but the service is quick. I find it hard to believe that anyone could not enjoy the food here. They have 10-12 booths in the front area, with a very nice "restaurant dining" area in the back. Recently we met some friends here (who only live about 5 minutes away but didn't know about it) and they enjoyed it so much they continually go there. I could go on and on about Eddie and his staff at Dusal's but I would rather just go there for ANYTHING to eat. ALSO, you'll be very surprised and HAPPY at their prices, which will seem like they are from the '90's for many of the selections. Enjoy!

• Visited September 2012
Union
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Dusal's has been around for several decades and the food has gotten better and better. It's tucked in an unassuming strip mall, and from the outside, it looks like an average pizza joint. But the interior is much larger than you'd think and has a comfortable dining area beyond the counter. The sauteed broccoli is the best I've ever had, the salad is crisp and fresh, the bread is warm and tasty, and the traditional Italian food is wonderful. I've never had a bad meal here.

Visited June 2012
Suffolk
“Good food & reasonable prices”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The food here is good, and the prices are very reasonable. It's a popular place with the locals.

Visited June 2012