“Fabulous!!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Three Brooks Rd
Description: Chef Ash introduces Lemon Mediterranean Restaurant. Our menu brings together many splendid cuisines, such as Italian, Spanish, French, Moroccan and Greek. With such a diverse menu, we look to please all palates, from the casual diner to the most sophisticated foodie. Our goal is to ensure that the presentation, cuisine and service foster an equally accessible atmosphere to everyone Lemon will be the ideal spot for any occasion! Coupons or discounts not valid with open table reservations. Gluten free menu available.
Reviewed May 19, 2019

Wow- this place is absolutely wonderful!! The food is was fresh, beautifully prepared and utterly delicious and the service was superb!!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Ash E, Owner at Lemon Mediterranean Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Very glad you enjoyed. We work very hard on keeping our staff well trained and consistency with our dishes. We can't wait for you to return.

Reviewed May 15, 2019

I am amazed that this restaurant has such positive reviews. The food is OK, but nothing extraordinary. Some dishes are decent, others are just bad. None are great. The service is terrible, slow and inattentive and the ambiance is awful. The restaurant is dirty, with scratched up paint and damage on the walls, etc. Pretty unpleasant experience all around. All of that with a $425+ check for a Mother's Day dinner for 4 adults and 2 kids. Considering the food and ambiance, this is an outrageous price, which forced a 20% tip on me.

Date of visit: May 2019

Thank you so much for letting us know about your evening. We are sorry to hear you had an unpleasant time. I can't tell you how valuable your feedback is to me. I have already spoken to my team in regards to your experience.
In regards to your comment on the price, we had a set pri-fix menu and in addition to the five people who ordered from that menu you also order sparkling water and additional side dishes labeled on the menu with an additional charge.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Very friendly and fast service. Alex (manager) was welcoming and very accommodating! Food is very fresh and delicious. Desserts were beyond great! Every one of them...

Date of visit: May 2019

Very glad you enjoyed. We work very hard on keeping our staff well trained and consistency with our dishes. Make Sure to check in and see what we are doing for the next holiday celebration we are sure you will enjoy.

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

I got take out from this place tonight and this must have been a night when the chef was out sick because the meal that I got was terrible. I went there because of the reviews. But I didn't see any evidence that there was a great chef in the kitchen. Look at this plate, (sad) does this look like a $44.78 meal. I could never recommend this restaurant to anyone or even go back there again myself.

Reviewed May 9, 2019

Of coarse you can order off the menu, which is great, but the real deal is the lunch buffet. The food is terrific and constantly replenished. So it's fresh and looks as good as it tastes. Well worth a visit. Dinner is terrific too.

Date of visit: April 2019