“Rehearsal dinner”

Lemon Mediterranean Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemon Mediterranean Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 172 Restaurants in Freehold
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Three Brooks Rd
Description: Chef Ash introduces Lemon Mediterranean Restaurant. Our menu brings together many splendid cuisines, such as Italian, Spanish, French, Moroccan and Greek. With such a diverse menu, we look to please all palates, from the casual diner to the most sophisticated foodie. Our goal is to ensure that the presentation, cuisine and service foster an equally accessible atmosphere to everyone Lemon will be the ideal spot for any occasion! Coupons or discounts not valid with open table reservations. Gluten free menu available.
“Rehearsal dinner”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We held our son and daughter in law's rehearsal dinner at Lemon. Chef Ash and his staff took excellent care of us. They have the perfect set up for a private party, allowed me to decorate earlier in the day and since it was a Friday night live entertainment was provided. The food was excellent, everyone is still raving about it and the staff was very attentive to our every need while not being intrusive on a very special occasion. We couldn't have been more delighted with the evening and now return often to enjoy the delicious food and of course, visit Chef Ash.

• Visited October 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A NICE PLACE TO LUNCH”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Went with friends for lunch buffet. Everyone was happy with what they had. The mushroom soup was one of the best of any soups I've ever had. Next time I want to try the Vegetarian Lunch Platter.

• Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I normally work from home on Fridays and I love having lunch at Lemon. I love the buffet and get excited to see what Chef Ash has prepared. I love the variety of dishes and always leave with a satisfied palate.

A great experience every time.

1 Thank Michallen
New York City, New York
“Lemon accidental but excellent choice for 60th birthday”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We had intended to go to another restaurant which we couldn't seem to find. My husband wanted lamb to celebrate his 60th birthday. As we cruised up Rte. 9, I spotted Lemon and remembered reading that it had lamb on the menu. It was early in the evening so we had time for our warm bread and fresh hummus while we watched folks who were clearly repeat customers come in. He had the moussaka and I had the pistachio goat cheese salad and then he got his rack of lamb and I my lamb tagine for our entrees. The moussaka was great and the pistachio goat cheese a delicious surprise. The rack of lamb was beautiful and perfectly cooked. It melted off the bone. My tagine was wonderful. Chef Ash stopped by to tell us that it was a family recipe - real comfort food. The staff was sweet and attentive. The service was very good and the restaurant was very clean. A lucky accident for us! I was a little surprised at the prices but that was mostly because of the location in a small strip mall on a busy highway. They were more in line with a quieter, more elegant locale.

• Visited February 2014
Howell, New Jersey
“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

i went to Lemon to celebrate Valentine's day with my friends and I was NOT disappointed. The service was fast and friendly and the food was magnificent. Worth the money and your taste buds will thank you. YUM! Thanks Chef Ash! :)

• Visited February 2014