“Great Place to Eat”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed February 18, 2015

Love Love Park Ave. They make the best burgers, coconut shrimp and garlic mozzerella bread with an alfredo type dipping sauce. It really is to die for, gotta try it. My granddaughter had her Sweet 16 Party here and everyone had an awesome time. All of the food was delicous and the staff was wonderful.

Date of visit: January 2015

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We were frequent diners of this restaurant. Ate there Thursday after not being there for a few months. Was disappointed. Place was pretty empty, which was never the case before. Now I know why. Ordered Chicken Francese... how hard is it to make it? I told the waitress it didn't taste like francese, more like a marsala or something else, but not even a marsala. She offered to get me something else, I declined. I had it wrapped & threw it out when I got home. Normally when you tell a waitress that a meal is totally different than all the times you ordered it there, wouldn't that be a good reason to send a manager to talk to us? Didn't happen. My husband and I won't be going back. Shame too b/c we were thinking about having a fundraiser benefit there, but with the new changes, won't be doing it. Even their appetizer (general tsao chicken) isn't as good as it used to be).

Date of visit: August 2014
1  Thank IDontHave2Cook
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went for dinner with another couple on a Friday evening. Since the weather was nice, there was an option for outdoor seating. While outdoors is nice, the view of the parking lot was not what I wanted so we opted for indoors. Decor was fine if not a little on the plain side. Not a big deal. They have a very nice bar attached to the main dining room with several TVs on the walls. The volume is kept down so as not to disturb the diners. We started by splitting a Jersey salad. It's really enough for two and they will split it in the kitchen if you ask. It was excellent. The candied walnuts really top it off nicely. I had the Chicken Maderia with a side of bacon mac and cheese. I would happily order both again. The chicken was large enough to take half home. The wife and a friend had the salmon with the sweet potato as a side. They both enjoyed it very much. One other person ordered the Pork chop which is one of their favorite meals whenever they come here. It's usually a large, flavorful chop. Unfortunately, this time is was served as two smaller chops which didn't live up to the past servings. He sent it back and had the salmon instead. The waiter and manager apologized profusely and were very accommodating. If you want the pork chop, make sure to ask if it's the large cut or two smaller ones. With two soft drinks, the bill came to around $100 before tip. All things considered, I'd go back without hesitation.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Great Food
Service was really good considering it was slightly busy (dinner time)
Food came out fast, great atmosphere.
i will go back fir sure

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My husband and I have been to Park Avenue Seafood Bistro a number of times. We stopped going because we were not impressed with the food. Now, the establishment has new owners and is named Park 33. A few months ago, we decided to visit Park 33 again. This time we met the new chef, Kevin. He promised to make my husband and me a scallop and shrimp dish that we would love- and he did! Since that time, we have revisited Park 33. We never order off the traditional menu as the food is just the typical bar food. Instead we now look for Kevin's daily specials. We have never been disappointed when we chose an entree that he makes. Tonight, was no exception. My husband and I both chose the salmon stuffed with crab meat. It was moist and very tasty, accented with shaved ginger and a honey blanc sauce. The restaurant needs to let others know that there is a new chef in town and a new menu. Others, like my husband and I, might just give Park 33 another chance. With the new entrees on the menu, they just might be glad they did. Oh, and by the way, the Rice Pudding martini was superb! Shannon, our waitress, was exceptionally pleasant and helpful when recommending entrees. She was very personable, which added to our dining pleasure.

Date of visit: November 2013