“VIP treatment”

Freehold, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“VIP treatment”
Reviewed April 21, 2011

My husband and I go to the Bistro at least once a week, and it is so awesome to be greeted by everyone with such special attention. I saw the prior comment and I had to respond.

The food is always delicious, great quality and variety. We can count on the Chef preparing different specials each weekend and look forward to trying them. My favorite is the Seafood Risotto and the Bistro Burger is a close second!

As for the service, each server brings their own special quality to your dining experience. Everyone stops by to say hello and is equally friendly to new guests that come in for the first time. I don't even have to order my martini, it is being "shaken up" by the time my server comes over to say hello.

We recommend Park Avenue Bistro with two thumbs up!!

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank mrunique

Old Bridge, NJ
“Won't go back again!”
Reviewed April 4, 2011

I went to dinner with my husband for our 20th anniversary. There were two waitresses for five tables. One of them was talking to the people at another table the whole time we were there. Our waitress took our orders and then disappeared. The person who cleaned the tables brought our food out. He didn't even speak English. We never got our bread until after our entrees were out and my husband had to go look for the waitress. It seems like them don't care at all. The food was average for the price we paid. We have been to a lot of nice restaurants in the area, but this is very disappointing.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank rncwz
freehold
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed September 1, 2010

We just had our 40th suprise birthday party upstairs. The food - service - wall lighting - and Matt were AMAZING! Thank you soo much for the love you provided during our party. You truly are freeholds hidden gem!

1 Thank ilovefoodinnewjersey
New York City, New York
“Fun at the Bar”
Reviewed May 27, 2010

The food and service are good. The bar crowd changes at night. There are a few women that work the bar. One Redhead will do everything for a few drinks. Couples welcome. Look her up for a good time. Shes a regular.

Freehold
“No value here”
Reviewed January 5, 2010

There isn't much to say. The service is good the Food is just ok! and VERY pricey. They've got a good bar. Great Sunday aftrennon place to watch the games, Appetizers are ok on Sundays. I guess they need to do better in quality of the food and examine their prices. You can get a better value at P.F. Chiang