“A day to remember.....”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Howell, New Jersey
“A day to remember.....”
Reviewed November 3, 2009

Our son was married at the Radisson this weekend (11/1/09) and there are no words to describe how perfect everything was.The Crystal Ballroom looked absolutely magnificient, the ceremoney which we had in the hotel was beautifully set up. The food was probably the best food served. We had guest commenting on the taste, as well as, the way it was presented. The maitre de, waitstaff, bartender were excellent, as well as the hotel staff. The hotel rooms are large and nicely decorated. Val and Amy the banquet liasions could not have been more pleasant to deal with as well as Lori from reservations. All in all this will be a day to remember in the most memorable way with many thanks to the Radisson.

• Stayed November 2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Turkish first
New Jersey
Reviewed October 15, 2009

I just had my wedding in the Crystal Ballroom this past weekend and all I can say is absolutely fantastic. My wedding turned out to be everything I ever dreamed of and more. Val and Amy were so amazing to work with, and answered all of my questions and concerns every step of the way. They gave me so much leeway with all of my crazy visions, and it all turned out perfect. Yuron and the waitstaff were so attentive and cordial to all of the guests. The guests raved about the food all night, from cocktail hour through dessert. We had our ceremony in the hotel, which turned out flawless, and the room was quickly turned over for the reception. The huge dance floor was packed all night, and the giant chandeliers were gorgeous. There is not one bad thing I can say about my experience with the Radisson. They gave me an amazing day to remember forever!!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Central Florida
Reviewed October 15, 2009

I stayed at the Radisson in Celebration, FL a few years ago and it was terrible, but there are only two hotels in Freehold, and the other one looked pretty bad, so I went with the Radisson again. The website showed such beautiful rooms, I thought it wa sa bait and switch. LOL I was glad to see the hotel was absolutely lovely. The staff was great, food in the little restaurant was good for the price (try the turkey wrap, you won't be sorry!), and the slep number beds were fantastic. I had no trouble with the wi-fi and the location was perfect, right near the mall and close to Rt 9. I need to make one more trip to the area to finish my business and will stay there again for sure. I even recommended this hotel to some friends who are going to visit NYC.

Oh, yeah, the rooms seemed larger than other double rooms I've stayed in before.

My only complaint is that I could not take my dog with me, but I guess I understand why they wouldn't want dogs in the nice new rooms.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
bricktown nj
Reviewed October 13, 2009

We had our daughters wedding in the Crystal Ballroom at the Radisson Hotel. It was beautiful. The catering department did a great job overseeing all our needs. The food was terrific. The room was very elegant and all the staff was very professional. The staff at the hotel went out of their way to make our guests feel welcome. We received many compliments from all of our out of town guests who stayed overnight. Guests loved their rooms very clean and great sleep number beds. Thanks Radisson for a great stay!

• Stayed September 2009
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 17, 2009

They must have done some major updating very recently because you can tell it is much more modern in the hotel and the rooms. I'm not sure I am wild about the shower head style but I like the modern look. The wifi worked perfectly and everything was set up nicely for business travelers. I'd consider this hotel very nice (a step above) for business traveling since most of the time I stay in Wingate, Holiday Inn Express, etc. It is more like a Hilton Garden Inn. Staff was friendly, hotel was busy but didn't seem overly loud. The only problem I had was being in an end-of-the hallway room on the 4th floor, I kept hearing a noise outside of my room, like someone putting their card in my door key slot. It happened fairly often and every time I checked, nothing was there. It was strange and a little off-putting (considering I'm a female traveling alone much of the time). Just request to not have a room at the end of the hallway and you should be good!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
freehold, nj
Reviewed August 19, 2009

We had our son's bar mitvah at the newly renovated Raddison Hotel, Freehold. From cocktail hour to actual party, everything went smooth as silk. Very experienced staff. Food was great (all of our guests commented on wonderful the food was). Guests that stayed at the hotel said the rooms were well done and very clean. The party rooms came out so beautiful along with all of the hotel from outside grounds to lobby etc. We finally have a hotel in our area that we're proud to recommend to our friends and family.

• Stayed May 2009
Reviewed August 17, 2009

My son had his wedding reception at the Crystal ballroom. Everything was fantastic!!! The cocktail hour was off the charts. There was so much food and everything was delicious. We had 250 people and everything went perfectly. The room was beautiful and the servers were great. It was a pleasure working with Amy and Val and they did everything to make sure we were happy and things were the way we wanted them. I am a very fussy person and I can honestly say I was thrilled with how wonderful everything was! People that stayed at the hotel were very pleased and remarked how comfortable the beds were!

• Stayed August 2009
Also consider these accommodations in or near Freehold
Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area
#1 of 5 in East Windsor
Courtyard Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park
Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood
Hampton Inn Neptune/Wall

Been to Radisson Hotel Freehold? Share your experiences!