$150
$119
$152
Residence Inn
1,025 results
All reviewssleep numbercrystal ballroomfront desksix flagscocktail hourgreat adventurethe entire staffbreakfast buffetfamily weddingenjoyed my stayoutdoor poolnew jerseybride
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have been in Radison hotel for about 5 months due to super storm Sandy. And of all the radissons I have stayed at Mr. Hinte and his staff have treated me like family. Regards and best wishes. I would reccomand this hotel I anyone.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Turbomilt
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Hi Turbomilt,

Thank you! We are so please that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Radisson Freehold. We know how difficult is was for so many people after Hurricane Sandy, but it is comforting to know that we were able help making you and other guests feel at home.

Your review will be shared with the entire staff as I am sure it will brighten their day. Thanks again!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I love staying there every other week. The price is good, and the staff are great! I can't wait to go back. I do a lot of traveling and stay at a lot of Motels. This is the best. The food is to notch When other people from my company fill in for me, I send them to this Hotel. they hate to leave, because it's so nice and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank M M
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Hi M M,

Thank you for this amazing 5-star review! It is wonderful to hear that you love frequently staying with us. We definitely enjoy having you and cannot wait to see you during your next stay.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I traveling to NJ on business I always stay at the Radisson Hotel in Freehold. The rooms are clean, the staff is always courteous and helpful. I would recommend when traveling in the Freehold area you stay at the Radisson you will truly enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Debra C
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Dear Debra C,

It is great to hear that you continue to choose the Radisson Hotel Freehold when you travel to New Jersey! Your 5-star review means a lot to all of us here. We greatly appreciate it, and we cannot wait to see you during your next trip to the area.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

First time staying at this hotel and the moment I walked in the Front Desk greeted me with joy. After a long day of work and to come in with smiles is a great way to end my night. Enjoyed my dinner there as well. The team at the front desk are extremely helpful and professional. Next time I am in the area I know where to go ! Thanks keep up the great hospitality!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Ben H
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Ben H,

Thank you! It is great to hear that the staff at the Radisson Hotel Freehold made your stay so pleasant. We will definitely share your review with the entire staff. I am sure it will brighten their day.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Great Hotel, stayed there recently on s business trip. Very happy with the front desk staff very knowledgable and profesional. I liked the 24 h business centre and the free wifi. Will be defenetly back...... Keep going with the good work!

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank traveller4pls
Jenny F, Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear traveller4pls,

Thank you for the excellent 5-star review! The staff at the Radisson Hotel Freehold is so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We cannot wait to see you again on your next trip!