“Great place!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Freehold, New Jersey
“Great place!”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Beautiful hotel with a great staff and nice amenities. Only downfall is the food and service we have received at functions held there. They miss the mark but hotel front desk and rooms and such are really great!

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank foodiegirl13

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Turkish first
Eldersburg, Maryland
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I have had nothing but great experiences here my last several stays. The hotel staff is friendly, professional and very accommodating.

1 Thank Ray P
Brick, New Jersey
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I stayed here for a friends wedding and the staff was exceptional, the rooms were nice, and the prices were great!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bob J
Neptune, New Jersey
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Stayed there for a wedding and it was fabulous and the front desk suporvisor was amazing.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Whitney2581
Groton, Connecticut
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stay at the Radisson about six times a year and always know that the the entire staff will do whatever they can to make me feel welcome and my stay a pleasant one. The best of all, however, is that when I go to the Winners Circle, I get a personal welcome from Maria, the bartender. We've become friends and it's nice to "catch up" whenever I'm there. Because of the Freehold Radisson, the Carlson Club, and Maria, I now stay at Radissons wherever I go.

Room Tip: I always stay away from the elevator. The ice machine can make a lot of noise when it's working...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Hotels_Unlimited_Inc, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Dear Donna O,

We are so happy that you enjoy staying at our hotel! Our property prides itself on its friendly service and we are excited to see that our staff is welcoming and pleasant. We can't wait to have you visit with us again!

Evans, Georgia
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I stayed at the Raddison in Freehold for more than (30) days and it was a great experience. It was my first Raddison in over (5) years as I usually stay at Hilton and Marriott properties The hotel surprised me with how good it was. The hotel is an older hotel but immaculately maintained. The housekeeping was one of the best I ever experienced. The room was large and had plenty of work area as well as a refrigerator and microwave. The grounds were well manicured and the front desk staff and managers were great handling every request immediately. I would recommend the hotel to business travelers as well as leisure travelers. The negatives on the hotel is the continental breakfast is fair at best. There is only one washer and one dryer in the entire hotel; but a super positive..housekeeping offered and completed the laundry tasks...folding the clothes and deliverying them to the room. Great service with a smile. I would stay there again. Thanks.....Don G

Room Tip: On Weekends rooms facing back of hotel are quieter as they have banquets and weddings during the wee...
Dear Don G,

We are pleased that you found our hotel to be a pleasant experience. We pride ourselves on clean and friendly service and we are glad that you received both. We hope that you visit with us again soon!

Freehold, New Jersey
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We were not staying at the Radisson for vacation or anything fun. We had a house fire and found ourselves homeless for more than 6 weeks. We were able to check into the Radisson & stay for over a month. The rooms were clean,modern and comfortable. All rooms had a mini fridge & Sleep By Number beds. I can't thank Joe Tringali in sales and his outstanding staff enough. Everyone was kind & courteous at a time when we were most vulnerable. From the people at the front desk, to the resturant & room service people(Elizabeth) and the girls at the bar Maria, Jordon, Sue & Ivy were all wonderful and made us feel like family. They even made sure my boys 15 & 11 were as settled in as possible. I highly recommend Radisson hotel in Freehold. I know personally from living in this town that it is perfectly located to many area attarctions such as Freehold Raceway Mall, Great Adventure, The outlets in Jackson & the Jersey Shore. Thanks again-Pete & Ali Wilcox

Room Tip: If you are looking for a little more privacy & less noise I would suggest rooms on the upper flo...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank allison w
Dear Allison W,

We are sorry to hear the reason of your visit to our hotel but we are glad that we could provide a clean, comfortable place for you to stay in your time of need. We are glad that you felt at home and were made to feel like family. We hope that you will come back for a family trip in the future.
Thank you for the positive review. We wish you all the best,

Radisson of Freehold
Also consider these accommodations in or near Freehold
Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area
#1 of 5 in East Windsor
Courtyard Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park
Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood
Hampton Inn Neptune/Wall

Been to Radisson Hotel Freehold? Share your experiences!