“Great Hotel-Great Service”

Radisson Hotel Freehold
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Freehold
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I stayed at the Raddison in Freehold for more than (30) days and it was a great experience. It was my first Raddison in over (5) years as I usually stay at Hilton and Marriott properties The hotel surprised me with how good it was. The hotel is an older hotel but immaculately maintained. The housekeeping was one of the best I ever experienced. The room was large and had plenty of work area as well as a refrigerator and microwave. The grounds were well manicured and the front desk staff and managers were great handling every request immediately. I would recommend the hotel to business travelers as well as leisure travelers. The negatives on the hotel is the continental breakfast is fair at best. There is only one washer and one dryer in the entire hotel; but a super positive..housekeeping offered and completed the laundry tasks...folding the clothes and deliverying them to the room. Great service with a smile. I would stay there again. Thanks.....Don G

Room Tip: On Weekends rooms facing back of hotel are quieter as they have banquets and weddings during the wee...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Hotels_Unlimited_Inc, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Dear Don G,

We are pleased that you found our hotel to be a pleasant experience. We pride ourselves on clean and friendly service and we are glad that you received both. We hope that you visit with us again soon!

Radisson of Freehold

Reviewed May 22, 2012

We were not staying at the Radisson for vacation or anything fun. We had a house fire and found ourselves homeless for more than 6 weeks. We were able to check into the Radisson & stay for over a month. The rooms were clean,modern and comfortable. All rooms had a mini fridge & Sleep By Number beds. I can't thank Joe Tringali in sales and his outstanding staff enough. Everyone was kind & courteous at a time when we were most vulnerable. From the people at the front desk, to the resturant & room service people(Elizabeth) and the girls at the bar Maria, Jordon, Sue & Ivy were all wonderful and made us feel like family. They even made sure my boys 15 & 11 were as settled in as possible. I highly recommend Radisson hotel in Freehold. I know personally from living in this town that it is perfectly located to many area attarctions such as Freehold Raceway Mall, Great Adventure, The outlets in Jackson & the Jersey Shore. Thanks again-Pete & Ali Wilcox

Room Tip: If you are looking for a little more privacy & less noise I would suggest rooms on the upper flo...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank allison w

Dear Allison W,

We are sorry to hear the reason of your visit to our hotel but we are glad that we could provide a clean, comfortable place for you to stay in your time of need. We are glad that you felt at home and were made to feel like family. We hope that you will come back for a family trip in the future.
Thank you for the positive review. We wish you all the best,

Radisson of Freehold

Reviewed May 15, 2012

It always comwent! e down to the personnel when u are a frequent traveler... your staff is outstanding. Personable, charismatic and industrious. I had dinner and drinks at the winners circle and felt immediately at home. Jordan, Maria and Ivy were very welcoming and fun as well as extremely good hospitality service employees. I have amended my travel lodging to stay here more often.

Geist Ely

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 27, 2012

My Boss needed to stay last minute and they were able to accomidate changes to my reserveation every step of the way. Nice hotel Great staff. Best nights sleep in a while. We will be back.

Room Tip: make sure you request Two beds not a handicap room
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I travel a lot for work, and have stayed at the Radisson in Freehold several times: Each time the staff has greeted me warmly, and by my third visit, they had my name and preferences down cold. The rooms are big enough and the sleep number beds are quite comfy. Here are some of the definite differentiators that give this a five star for a traveler hotel:

- The WIFI is FAST: You can actually watch netflix or Hulu in your room. That is a huge bonus.
- They have a lot of useful pillows - unlike a Courtyard where the bed has just 2-3 small pillows and a bunch of decorative ones, each bed here has 5 pillows so you can make a fort or imaginary friend. Well, I like it anyway.
- The bath products are low-scent: Not scent free, but not nearly as intrusive as some of the heavily perfumed stuff they give you at Marriott.
- The fitness room is clean and the equipment works... and there's room to actually work out in there.

And finally I just have to say the staff has been very nice and receptive - it makes a difference. Oh, and the price was wonderful - especially if you are a Carlson Club member and book online - there are great deals to be had.

I recommend them highly if you're going to Freehold!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Hotels_Unlimited, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Dear Jim B,

Thank you so much for your positive response and your continued use of our services. We are glad to hear that the staff made you feel welcome and that our hotel has features that are useful to you. We hope to see you soon on your next visit into Freehold.

Radisson Hotel Freehold

Reviewed April 23, 2012

at first glance, we were pleased with the hotel and service at the front desk. the AAA disc brought the room down to a reasonable $125. but check your bill, they didn't include the disc on the final check out. after pointing the error out, they did correct it.
more importantly, i noticed one bug in my room. didn't make a big deal out of it as it sometimes happens.
BUT my sisters room was infested! All our rooms were located on the 5th floor of the building.
after notifying the front desk, they were no longer friendly and told my sister "these things happen".
she is contacting headquarters now. very unprofessional. we travel a lot and could not refer this hotel due to the bugs and poor response from management.

Room Tip: beware, there are bugs in the rooms!! We were on the 5th floor!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Hotels_Unlimited, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Dear Sandflei,

To our TripAdvisor audience we would like to take this time to state that the Radisson Hotel of Freehold actively exercises all possible precautions to ensure the cleanliness and comfort of our guests. As part of our prevention techniques, our hotel has installed $2000 screening around our air conditioning units as well as hiring weekly routine maintenance to spray susceptible areas.

It is our advice that should a guest experience an unwelcome pest in their room, to please contact management immediately as we will address the situation as soon as possible. If a claim has been submitted, the room is immediately placed under investigation, thoroughly cleaned, and inspected by management.

As always we thank you for taking the time to rate us here on TripAdvisor as your feedback helps us move forward and continue to strive for a second year with the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.

Radisson Hotel of Freehold

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I enjoyed my stay and I frequent many hotels, this one was very clean and the staff were all very courteous. Thank you Radisson Freehold for making a road warrior feel at home, I will definately be back when in the Freehold area-

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Freehold
Hampton Inn & Suites Robbinsville
Ramada Toms River
Ramada Toms River
#3 of 11 in Toms River
Hampton Inn Neptune/Wall

Been to Radisson Hotel Freehold? Share your experiences!