Radisson Hotel Freehold
  • Pool
  • Room Service
Express Inn(Farmingdale)
1,019 results
All reviewssleep numbercrystal ballroomfront desksix flagscocktail hourgreat adventurethe entire staffbreakfast buffetfamily weddingenjoyed my stayoutdoor poolnew jerseybride
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I recently stayed at the local Radisson while having renovations done at our home. The hotel is spotless and the staff goes above and beyond customer service. They really worked with us when our renovation finish date kept being extended. Shopping and food options are plentiful in the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Hotel is nice. The lounge/Bar is a nice place to relax especially if on business.Lots of places to eat near by. Front desk employees were very quick and efficient. Also got me utensils late at night when the restaurant forgot to give them to me. Sleep number bed was interesting...I did get a good nights sleep before a trade show early in the morning. Definately would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I was in town for a semi-formal event, and the Radisson was close to the venue. It was easy to find and the property was immaculate. I was originally given a first floor room with a window. I wasn't comfortable with that safetywise, and my request to change was cheerfully accomodated after the front desk associate made sure I was okay with two double beds instead of the queen I'd originally reserved. The hotel seemed pretty busy with an event on site and a couple of weddings, and I observed the staff pleasantly providing gift bags and shuttle information to guests as they arrived. My room was large, clean and comfortable. I loved the towel arrangement on the second bed - it took me completely by surprise and made me laugh out loud upon entering my room. My complaints were minor: I would have liked brighter lighing in the room and bathroom, and the piped in easy listening music in the hallways was pretty cheesy, and also loud. I could hear it through my closed door. I was only there one night and didn't use any of the amenities. It's conveniently located within walking distance across from a strip mall with some eateries and a small market, and is in the heart of the business/shopping district, just a stone's throw away from the Freehold Raceway Mall. It's unlikely I'll have a need to spend the night in Freehold again, but I would love to stay at the Radisson again if I do.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I travel on a pretty regular basis for both business and Personal reasons. I find myself in the Freehold area on the average of 2-3 times a month. I have had nothing but good to great experiences at the Radisson in Freehold and would highly recommend staying there. I love the sleep number beds and the staff are always warm and accomodating.

Room Tip: I prefer higher floors but that is just me-
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I stay at the Raddison 40 nights per year minimum, over the last few years. The property is always well maintained and the rooms are clean and comfortable. While I personally now know the staff, they are the same helpful people, regardless if they know you. They recently changed their menu to the better but the area is replete with good restaurants and convenient shopping if needed.
Marcos, Ivy, Sue, Maria, and the management said hello, and they will leave the light on for you too.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Hotels_Unlimited, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2012

Dear Larry P,
Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so pleased you enjoy our hotel every time you stay with us. Our staff is always so polite and willing to help in any way. Can't wait to see you next time!

Radisson Hotel Freehold