“I Can't Find Any Areas For Improvement!”

Radisson Hotel Freehold
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Freehold
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I was in town for a semi-formal event, and the Radisson was close to the venue. It was easy to find and the property was immaculate. I was originally given a first floor room with a window. I wasn't comfortable with that safetywise, and my request to change was cheerfully accomodated after the front desk associate made sure I was okay with two double beds instead of the queen I'd originally reserved. The hotel seemed pretty busy with an event on site and a couple of weddings, and I observed the staff pleasantly providing gift bags and shuttle information to guests as they arrived. My room was large, clean and comfortable. I loved the towel arrangement on the second bed - it took me completely by surprise and made me laugh out loud upon entering my room. My complaints were minor: I would have liked brighter lighing in the room and bathroom, and the piped in easy listening music in the hallways was pretty cheesy, and also loud. I could hear it through my closed door. I was only there one night and didn't use any of the amenities. It's conveniently located within walking distance across from a strip mall with some eateries and a small market, and is in the heart of the business/shopping district, just a stone's throw away from the Freehold Raceway Mall. It's unlikely I'll have a need to spend the night in Freehold again, but I would love to stay at the Radisson again if I do.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,007)

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I travel on a pretty regular basis for both business and Personal reasons. I find myself in the Freehold area on the average of 2-3 times a month. I have had nothing but good to great experiences at the Radisson in Freehold and would highly recommend staying there. I love the sleep number beds and the staff are always warm and accomodating.

Room Tip: I prefer higher floors but that is just me-
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I stay at the Raddison 40 nights per year minimum, over the last few years. The property is always well maintained and the rooms are clean and comfortable. While I personally now know the staff, they are the same helpful people, regardless if they know you. They recently changed their menu to the better but the area is replete with good restaurants and convenient shopping if needed.
Marcos, Ivy, Sue, Maria, and the management said hello, and they will leave the light on for you too.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Hotels_Unlimited, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2012

Dear Larry P,
Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so pleased you enjoy our hotel every time you stay with us. Our staff is always so polite and willing to help in any way. Can't wait to see you next time!

Radisson Hotel Freehold

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I stayed for three nights with my wife and two daughters. They enjoyed the hotel and slept well which always makes traveling with my family easier. The staff was very accommodating to my requests and we will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I stayed for three days and attended an event. Great Rate for attending guest staying over. The stay was really great and so are the staff. Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met Marcos the front desk agent. He explained everything I had available with my reservation. The reception was amazing had fun would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I had amazing stay at the Radisson in freehold NJ they were wonderful to cater to my every needs ever stayed there before but the stay was better than any other stay I had in a while

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Chicosam497
Reviewed February 21, 2012

The Winner's Circle resturant is an excellent place to eat. This month they have rolled out their new menu and I have had a couple of the new items and must say they are outstanding. The only drawback to this is the increase in the prices of their drinks, especially the wine. Management must think they are in a major city like New York. That is my only negative comment about this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Arnie J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Freehold
Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area
11 mi away
Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown
15 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood
Holiday Inn Express Neptune
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
Ramada Toms River
Ramada Toms River
#3 of 11 in Toms River

Been to Radisson Hotel Freehold? Share your experiences!