1,069 results
All reviewsfront desksix flagssleep number bedcocktail hourgreat adventurebreakfast buffetfamily weddingoutdoor poolnew jerseynjballroombridewalmart
Reviewed October 24, 2011

We stayed here while attending a wedding. First, they had made a mistake with our reservation but quickly addressed it. The room was average. The rugs looked dated and it definitely needed a paint job. The bathroom/ bedroom were clean and comfortable. They had a safe which the previous guest forgot to unlock so we had to call to get it open. They came immediately and addressed the problem. The rehearsal dinner was at the Winner's Circle and that was a disaster. It was a party of 15 ppl and we had to wait over 40 minutes for our food to arrive.
(Philly cheese steak, chicken wraps, chicken sandwich, and hamburgers). When the food finally started to arrive they did in shifts making people in the same table wait over 15 minutes to get their food. The bar was adequately stocked.
We ordered room service. The food was good and arrived in a timely manner. However, the dirty tray remained outside of our room for over 24 hours.
The wedding was held at the hotel and everything went without a hitch. The service and food was up to par especially the prime rib!!!
Checkout went smoothly. If in the area, we would stay here again.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

I had my wedding at the Crystal Ballroom in the Radisson of Freehold. It was an amazing expierence from beginning to end. A woman named Val helped us from beginning to end and was simply amazing. You couldn't find someone more helpful and sweet. The venue looked absolutely gorgeous that day. The staff was more than helpful. The next day many people told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We are still getting compliments on the food. We were told many times that not only was it the best food they'd ever eaten at a wedding but the best food they'd ever eaten, period. Were already planning to go back for my birthday for the night so we can eat there again. The prices are also amazing. We slept great in our rooms. The sleep number beds are great and we couldn't hear any noise from neighboring rooms. I would reccomend the Radisson of Freehold to anybody and I already do!

I wish I had professional pictures to add to my review. If I can add them when I get them, I will.

Room Tip: We had a honeymoon suite and it was great!! It had 2 TV's so my son could watch Cars 2 while the girls watched Bridesmaids while getting ready for the wedding. The shower was also huge and had jets all around it. Also, a lot of space for wedding day chaos.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Megan P
Reviewed October 17, 2011

We had our wedding last night at the Crystal Ballroom and we were truly blown away by how perfect our night was. The food was absolutely amazing. The staff was so accommodating. We had guests from all over the globe and EVERYONE had a wonderful time. Some of our guests stayed at the Radisson for almost a week and said they have never stayed at a nicer hotel. We will definitely recommend the Radisson and the Crystal Ballroom to everyone we know who is having an event and/or travelling in the area.

2  Thank Laurie1973
Reviewed October 7, 2011

My son's wedding reception was held at this hotel.....I am usually not a fan of hotel receptions, but this was one of the best affairs I have attended. The service, atmosphere and accommodations were all excellent. All of the guests were raving about the food and service...I would seriously suggest this hotel to anyone having a reception or large party......thank you Radission for adding to our very happy event!!!!!!

1  Thank Vivi57
JerseyGirl166, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Freehold, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2011

Hi Vivi57,

Thanks so much for your kind words. We are really glad you had a wonderful time! We at Radisson Freehold wish you and your family a safe ride home and happy travels in the future. :)

Reviewed October 6, 2011

A nice hotel room at a reasonable price. Room is clean, nice towels and linens. Helpful staff. A problem for me (as a business traveler) is this is also a hotel with a convention hall for weddings/events/etc. A lot of traffic in the parking lot and in the reception and some of the folks that stay over from their events are not concerned about the sleep of others. The hotel should really employ a night time security guard that patrols hallways at night to keep the loud guests in check. Otherwise, no complaints.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business