“nice place”
Review of Wok and Sushi - CLOSED

Wok and Sushi
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Wok and Sushi is a very fine Japanese/Chinese restaurant that is family owned and well taken care of---all the family works there. Their food is fabulous though a little pricey, but well worth it. Good service as you might expect what with family taking care of you----try it and you have two countries to chose from.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Went to Wok and Sushie with my daughter for dinner. The interior is very clean and nicely decorated. The food is very good and priced well, The only thing I did,t care for was the soda was in cans. Not what I expected. Maybe the soda machine was out of orderer.Otherwise, I will definately go to eat there again

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Every time we visit ( once a month ?) the service is so friendly and swift... Very important. Food is far better than Chun Bo or Fu's.
We enjoy the Fried Rice, spare ribs, shrimp with lobster sauce, beef and eggplant, and Chinese mixed vegetables... All basic dishes and all excellent in their own right.
HINT: If traveling there by Route 517 N thru Ogdensburg; you can enter into parking lot by way of taking a left onto Munsonhurst Rd (last left before Rte 23) thereby bypassing traffic light traffic.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We have eaten here several times. Most recently, my daughter enjoyed the sushi. The rest of liked the beef with eggplant a lot. A real lot! Good fried rice. Excellent service. Pupu platter was standard. It was fine, just nothing to rave about.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Wok & Sushi is one if the best places in the area to get good Chinese & Japanese food in Sussex & Franklyn. The place is getting older though and could use some cosmetic work. Take-out available. Sushi bar/counter area.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love the food at Wok and Sushi so much I celebrated my birthday there with my husband. The best Chinese in Sussex County. ALWAYS fast and courteous service.
I always order the Miso soup, edamame, and wasabi shumai to begin my meal.
I rarely drink, but since it was my birthday, I had a Mai Tai. I love the food at Wok and Sushi!
Over the last few years, my daughter has got to know the owner. He treats many customers with personal service and recognition.