“Ask for Phil”
Review of Wok and Sushi - CLOSED

Wok and Sushi
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Wok and Sushi is a very fine Japanese/Chinese restaurant that is family owned and well taken care of---all the family works there. Their food is fabulous though a little pricey, but well worth it. Good service as you might expect what with family taking care of you----try it and you have two countries to chose from.
“Ask for Phil”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Look I know the owner of this restaurant so I'm giving you full disclosure. With that said this is one of the best restaurants in the area! In fact this rivals anything in NYC. The portions are excellent and the food is outstanding. If you are in the area go to this restaurant!

Visited June 2012

Roscoe, New York
“In the mood for Japanese/Chinese?”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I liked everything there. The food is fresh and hot and served in very good time. The owner or relative do come to check on your food to make sure it's satisfactory. Don't really dislike anything except when they speak their language---if you know a little Japanese or Chinese, you've got it made. Have been there many times with my family and it's always top-notch.

Visited December 2011
Sparta, NJ
“Take the Whole Family”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

My husband and I visit this restaurant several times a year. The sushi is Great! And the waiters are patient to explain to you the different types...we like to try them all and we are never disappointed. Kids can't eat with chopsticks? They'll make a "cheat" pair for them (and I must admit I use them myself). Take the whole family there...you'll not be disappointed!

• Visited January 2012
NJ
“It's a family place”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We go to this place with family few times a year. It is local place with nice owner who is going out of his way to make everything nice. I saw many families with kids, grandparents, also couples and teens - everyone seemed to be happy with food and service. Chinese food is oily and it's a lot of fried dishes so if you don't like it order sushi - they are good! Service is prompt, place is very clean and inviting. Location is excellent. Very nice for informal dinner out with the whole family. Our son even bought us a gift certificate for Wok and Sushi for Christmas. He knew we will be pleased.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank babochka
Highland Lakes, New Jersey
“Great Chinese Food!”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

My family and I love Work 'n Sushi. The owner is a very nice man who used to own another Chinese restaurant in the area. He always greets me with a hello and handshake. The food at Work 'n Sushi is consistently excellent, the atmosphere pleasantly lively and very clean, and the service attentive and prompt. It doesn't get much better. Don't miss it. Reasonably priced too.

• Visited August 2011