DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge
$102
Skyview Motel(Fort Lee)
$100
$81
Edge Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Breakfast included
$235
$195
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,055 results
All reviewsdouble treenew yorkshuttle servicesushi restaurantinto nycwarm cookiesexecutive flooracross the bridgehot tubconvenient locationnice stayvery nice hoteleasy accessupon checkfitness centerindoor poolshuttle bus
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The heating and cooling system, noisy thru the night. I explained lack of sleep at check out due to problem and was told I'm sorry... The Hotel staff was kind and the room was clean... I can't recommend the Hotel at this time, hoping the management will contact me about these issues..

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
German L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Thank you for your review. I’m so sorry you experienced some noise with your air conditioning unit during your stay. Our maintenance staff works diligently to keep them in excellent condition and we are sorry to hear you didn't experience that. Please consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area. We’d love to make your stay with us the best hotel experience you've ever had.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel and will probably book it again. It was convenient to where we were going, the price was not exorbitant and there was a lot to do around the hotel. It could be a good place to stay when we have business in and around NYC since it is so close to the bridge and highways.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I was upset to be immediately gagged by the horrible smoke-latent odor in the room - it took 20 minutes to get used to it. WHen I returned from my trip my wife said my clothes and bag reaked with cigarrette odor - I DO NOT smoke

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am Mrs. Moran and I was the one who experienced the difficulty getting thru the narrow space between the two beds in the room we were in. It does not take a major overhaul of the small room. JUST BY MOVING ONE OF THE BEDS BY A FOOT, should be enough to make pushing the wheelchair out of the narrow space more manageable!!! At the very minimum, how about even just six inches. Thank for reading this message.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Was coming in for a Sunday Yankee game and needed lodging close to the Bronx. This property perfectly met our needs. Convenient location (10 minutes from Stadium based on Sunday AM GWB traffic). Excellent accommodations.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family