DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge
$98
Skyview Motel(Fort Lee)
$100
$85
Edge Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Breakfast included
$195
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
$189
$169
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Cliff(New York City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,051 results
All reviewsdouble treenew yorkshuttle servicesushi restaurantinto nycwarm cookiesexecutive flooracross the bridgehot tubconvenient locationnice stayvery nice hoteleasy accessupon checkfitness centerindoor poolshuttle bus
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Excellent location right on NJ 4. Very very comfortable room with a lovely bed, extremely clean. We traveled with a toddler and had requested a crib. Was disappointed to see that it was a small playyard-type crib, but with the addition of fresh towels and sheets was able to make a comfortable bed for my son.

The only real problem that we had was that the hot and cold sides were reversed on all the faucets in the bathroom. I scalded myself when I went to wash my face. Also, faucets went hair-trigger from cold to super-hot, which was a problem when washing a child. My son touched the faucet a couple times and almost scalded himself.

I ordered a glass of milk from room service (costing almost $4.00, I might add, but that's room service for you), and it took nearly 40 minutes to arrive. When I told the waiter that I no longer needed it (we went downstairs and bought milk for my son), he told me, very rudely, that we weren't his only customers. Despite the fact that I sent the milk back to the kitchen, it was on the bill the next morning. I did feel, however, that the front desk handled it appropriately and did take it off the bill after I complained.

All in all a very decent stay for $150 a night.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Everything was good when I stayed in this hotel. Good location for visit Manhattan in NY. Also they have shuttle Bus to trip Manhattan & airport. I look around in this hotel, this hotel has so many facilities as pool, fit training center, public internet, restrant, and Japanese Restrant too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We were very satisfied with the accommodations during our stay. We usually stay at this hotel each time we come to New York City. There is not much more that we could say. I find this request very annoing, imposing a write up of 200 characters. There is not much more to express. In any case I can just add characters to fulfil your unreasonable requirements.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed April 28, 2013

when traveling to NYC in the past we have usually stayed mid-town but because we were taking our boys to a Yankees game we opted for something a little closer to the stadium. This was the perfect location. It was relatively easy to get back and forth from the stadium and to/from I-95. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Because we had been out all day, when we arrived back at the hotel after the game we decided room service was for us so we could relax a little. The food was fantastic. it definitely didnt seem as though you were ordering "hotel" food. The room was clean and the beds are very comfortable. We will most definitely stay here again.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The hotel itself is ok. A bit dated but nothing really wrong or bad with it. However, DO NOT EAT AT THE HOTEL RESTAURANTS! Made the mistake of having some rolls at the sushi one last night and have been sick all day.

Also, map the hotel location before going. You can only get in from Rt 4 East. Traveling from any other direction will require some creative u-turns.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
German L, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for the unfortunate incident that occurred while you were here. If you would please contact me directly, I will be more than happy to further discuss your stay with you. Thanks again for your feedback and I look forward to speaking with you.