All reviews gw bridge new york across the bridge bed was very comfortable free breakfast breakfast was excellent easy access to nyc would stay here again manhattan bw gps remote couch
Reviewed November 6, 2017

The Best Western Hotel in Fort Lee was located in a great location. Near the main roads to travel New Jersey and New York. The building was in great condition and very clean. The bed was comfortable with plenty pillows and clean sheets. Furnished with nice wooden furniture and equipped with refrigerator,microwave and coffee machine. The bathroom was clean and spacious equipped with nice toiletries. Breakfast was great with many delicious choices. The staff was very nice and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Duane H, General Manager at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Thank you 210analiliab for taking time out of your day to fill out the survey, it is truly appreciated because guest feedback let's us know what we need to improve upon immediately! We are so very glad that we were able to meet your expectations. Thanks again 210analiliab.

Duane H

Reviewed October 21, 2017

The location is great and that is the only good thing about the place.

I use hotel/motel WiFis to connect to back to work. I noticed that the WiFi wasn't working so I decided to call the front desk. No one answered. It took 6 calls to the desk to get a person to answer. What if it was an emergency.? What if I was having a heart attack? No one manning the front desk crazy.

Ok I finally got someone to answer. I told him about the WiFi and I asked him for a 5:30 AM wake up call. I had an important appointment the next day. The staffer told me he tried to fix the WiFi but couldn't. He said it would be fixed the next day and no problem on the wake up call.

5:30 came and went no wake up call. Luckily I was able to wake up just in time on my own.

That night again no WiFi I called the front desk and they said sorry it needs to be fixed. Two nights in a row with out WiFi and I need to do work back in the office.
I have problems!!

I confront the staff the next day when I'm checking out. I tell them about all the problems, they say we will give you a discount. Long and short of the story no discount and an unhappy client that will never stay there again.

Stay far away from this place!!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Duane H, General Manager at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

hsturmwind We deeply apologize for the issues you experienced while staying at the Best Western Fort Lee, it saddens us when a guest did not enjoy there stay. As a consumer, I to look forward to a good stay as well. Hsturmwind again we apologize and should you try us again I guarantee your stay will be much better! We are undergoing a soft renovation which includes our wifi. Thank you for your feedback and your patronage.

Duane H

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

We chose to stay here while visiting our grandson in Manhattan, a student at Columbia University. I would recommend using a GPS to find their location which is near the George Washington Bridge. This motel worked out great for us and was a pleasant respite from both the traffic and high prices of New York City. Although my booking confirmation indicated no meal included, we were pleasantly surprised to find that their full breakfast buffet consisting of eggs, sausages and waffles were included. The people at the front desk were most courteous and helpful. The only negative is that there were no restaurants adjacent, although you can have pizza delivered to your room.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

This is not the place to stay if you travel with substantial luggage. Most of the rooms are on the second floor and luggage has to be carried up a flight of a dozen steps. The room was OK but there was a bug in the bathroom.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements to offer guests a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Had to kill a GIANT fly in the bathroom when I arrived, and a second dead fly was laying on the bathroom tiles. The carpet feels damp, gym is a joke, and the place smells like cigarettes. I was here on business and would NEVER choose to stay on my own accord.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jonnyrh, Manager at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are working hard to renovate the entire property. It is a long and difficult process but we are excited about the end results. We are sorry you had a bad experience and hopefully you can come back when we are done.

Respectfully,