“MY FAVORITE HOTEL”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Fort Lee
Midland Park, New Jersey
“MY FAVORITE HOTEL”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This is the absolute BEST best western. Everything about it was amazing!!!! I will glady be coming back!!

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Summerbrieze
, General Manager at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Dear Mazzhead1139

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We especially want to thank you for taking the time to share with others your recent experience at our hotel.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 201-461-7000 ext 127

Fitzroy Grizzle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 8, 2012

My experience with Best Westerns is that they are pretty much low-end motels. This one defies that notion, however -- it was basic, but clean, quiet, comfortable bed, and well-located for travel into NYC, at least by car.

Room Tip: All rooms are off a corridor on the highway side, so they are all quiet.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank sjs1776
fortleegm, General Manager at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 201-461-7000.

San Diego, California
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I stayed here in March and enjoyed it! It has an indoor gym and was quiet and comfortable. It was very professional and clean. The manager is very hardworking. You could tell because I saw him walking every floor every day of my stay. The housekeepers were very prompt and polite. The front desk (Dan, I believe) was VERY VERY NICE and made my stay INCREDIBLE. It's obviously close to Times Square (just a drive over the George Washington Bridge). I enjoyed my stay and definitely recommend it to any travelers who are looking for a great, clean, wonderful hotel for a GREAT VALUE. Thanks Best Western and keep it up ;)

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank 203Capone
fortleegm, General Manager at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
Dear 203 Capone

I really want to thank you for taking time out oto post your positive and encouraging comments about me and my staff.
We at The Best Western Fort Lee has believes that all our guest are special and we try to personalize our service to all so they may view our hotel as their home away from home.

We look forward to hosting you and a friend or a family member on your next visit, please contact me or my staff at 201-461-7000.
Again we thank you for your review and i will definitely let Dan and the rest of staff know about your review.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I booked this hotel as an overnight stay to attend a show in NYC. Location was perfect! 10 minutes into NYC with traffic. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. Had a great night's sleep. Check-in was a breeze and friendly.

Wifi service, complimentary breakfast, parking all inclusive in a very good price. Money well spent. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and whenever I visit this area again I will most certainly stay here. Was NOT disappointed.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Ms_Happy_Traveller
fortleegm, General Manager at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this review, April 3, 2012

Monroe, North Carolina
Reviewed March 6, 2012

As soon as we got to the hotel, we were greeted by the agent at the front desk who was very helpful and friendly. We had previously called because we had missed the hotel and we wanted to know how to get back around. After he helped us on the phone, the agent named Akeem welcomed us and check us in. Furthermore, he gave my boyfriend and I useful tips to use around the area. On top of that, he brought us an extra pair of blankets. He was very polite and we really appreciated the tips that we used around New York when we went sightseeing. The hotel is also very clean. Although the location is tricky just make sure you stay to your right and don't miss the hill. There should maybe be signs to give people a heads up about the hotel coming up. Our stay was pleasant. It was just what we needed as it gave us a quiet and comfortable atmosphere.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the second floor
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JayR3
fortleegm, General Manager at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this review, March 13, 2012
Dear JayR 3

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I will also pass this review on to Akeem who will also be very appreciative of your review and the time you took to post it.

Thank you again for taking the time to let all of our future guest know about our product

Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I booked the hotel online through expedia and was disappointed. The location is tricky and we got lost, there is only one way in and out. It's located on a freeway, if you miss the hill then you will have to try again. They offer free breakfast; however the breakfast area consist of four or five tables, very cramped. The hotel had a foul odor similar to clorox and the room had the same scent. The room is very cramped and small. We did not feel comfortable and decided not to stay. It is very convenient to the GWbridge, so only recommend for those who want a quick sleep and get going.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Eve5805
fortleegm, General Manager at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this review, February 7, 2012
Dear Eve 5805

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 201-461-7000.

Sincerely

Travelers are raving about these Fort Lee hotels

Temple Hills, Maryland
Reviewed January 9, 2012

The hotel was nice my room was clean. The parking was free, service was on time and friendly. Yes i would stay here again, but the location need alot of work the hotel need more then oneway to get in or out of the place, if you miss your exit you have to laugh, so it will not mess up the rest of your day. The location of the hotel is a joke please do not follow your GPS good luck.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank hats1987
fortleegm, General Manager at Best Western Fort Lee, responded to this review, January 20, 2012
Dear Hats 1987
It was a pleasure having you stay with us; we really appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your recent stay with us.
We are really looking forward to seeing you again in the near future; please don't hesitate to call us directly at 201-461-7000 so we can take care of your reservation personally

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Lee
Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park
Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park
#2 of 2 in Ridgefield Park

Been to Best Western Fort Lee? Share your experiences!