See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Well, I stayed here for 2 nights. The staff was very nice and helpful.I didn't have to search on google maps how to get to the places where I wanted to go, but they were very patient explaining to me how t get to the places. There we some offers for shuffles which would be very helpful if you don't want to go with the bus. The room wasn't very big was very clean, which was very important for me.I noticed that there was also a free parking for the guests. The wifi was very strong, I talked on Skype and I didn't have any problem with the connection.Definitely worthed for the money.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Mila S
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This was my first stay at the Econo Lodge Hotel. It left me big positive impression. The hotel was located near the city and offers discounted shuttle services to the city. Easy check in, I showed my personal ID, paid for my room and that was it. I, as a guest had the right to use the hotel’s parking so I didn’t have to worry about my vehicle. The staff was excellent, helpful. The rooms are decent, equipped with air condition, heat, microwave, iron and iron board, satellite and cable TV, desk, refrigerator. Also the hotel has fast wireless connection so it was very helpful for me because I needed to check my e-mail and the social networks account and I connected with my friends and family abroad with ease. I also noticed that every guest can use copy and fax machine. My two days stay was very pleasant. The stuff was very friendly and everything made me to feel so comfortable. So when I put everything together, this was affordable hotel that offers you the city and it has so much commodities. So it has a big ten from me. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: There aren't bad rooms in this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Blagojco S
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I was in this hotel during 1 week with my husband for holidays
The place was nice, the room was clean and big enought for us.
The staff was very nice with us.they helped us to find our way to go to the center and gave us the tips in the area.
A lot of public transportation to move to the city.
It´s a really good price for this area
I will recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sharon D
Reviewed July 1, 2013

It is an ok place to stay if you are not asking for a lot. Staff is not the most helpful. It us very easy access to NYC. Take a bus across the bridge for $2 and take the subway. The rooms are a bit small. Cleanliness ok

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank ecfma
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This was the worst hotel ever! Anything that could go wrong, did. The phone in the room didnt even work. The staff, including the owner, offered no apologies. Prostitution, old, run down rooms, clogged toilets, and stained sheets are just the first problems I encountered. There is no professionalism whats so ever..I paid 86.00 for one night..trust me when I tell you..its worth paying 30.00 or 40.00 more to stay down the road at the best western or something comparable. If you care the least about your health, dont stay there!

• Stayed: June 2013