Econo Lodge Fort Lee
$110
Skyview Motel(Fort Lee)
$100
$102
Edge Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Breakfast included
$169
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

$152
$139
GardenInn.com
$118
CrownePlaza.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Don't stay at this run down motel ever. The rooms are terrible and there are prostitutes everywhere. There is no manager on duty and the staff doesn't speak English.

This motel should be shut down. It's a health hazard

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kay J
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This was one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. The receptionist was surly and not helpful. The room was small and not very clean. There was no closet, just a rack with hangers that was attached to the TV unit . There was a small refrigerator under the rack so you could not even hang a coat there. The bathroom was amazingly small and some of the wallpaper was held on with tape. There were people hanging around outside late at night who were quite frankly, frightening. We stacked our luggage by the door in case someone tried to break in. And besides all that, it was right at the foot of the George Washington Bridge and extremely noisey all night. We barely slept and left before 5AM just to get out.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HeadingSouth2013
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This morning of August 31,2012 i went with my husband just to sleep very tired of driving sooo many hrs and decided to stay at this location. Around 3:00 am we found an insect that is called 100ft; as well of BED BUGS, alot of them. After we had our horrible hrs of sleep, was searching the sheets and pillow covers and they all have black dots from previous bed bugs. Dont even bother staying in this Hotel/motel. I

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Ylanunez29
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights in August because we were going to see the Yankees and the Mets play.
Its a good location, right near the George Washington Bridge. However if your not driving across, do be aware that they apparently "lock" the bridge at midnight to people walking which can make it a huge hassel to get back because cabs don't like to go back to New Jersey as we found out.

If your a light sleeper, maybe not the best place to stay. It was a bit noisey sometimes from the traffic on the bridge. However thats not something the hotel has any control over. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. The wifi worked fine, as for the breakfast I wasn't up in time for it, so I can't comment on that!

For the price, I would come back. You get what you pay for and all I wanted was a clean room and a comfy bed and thats what I got.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jordan R
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Hello, I wanted to share my experiences with everyone regarding this property. I made a reservation with the propoerties reservation number, and was advised I would be checking in at a certain rate, well I was advised at the front desk the reservatin had not been made and that I should only ever check in at the hotel. I was checked in, and not given the price of the room, I had to ask, and it was 2 times the amount that I was quoted on the phone. The Manager refused to deal with the issue and it was only resolved a month later. Hairs on the towels and in the bed, and they were not mine. No food in the lobby, and not enough was ordered. NEVER again.

Room Tip: All rooms are noisy, you can hear everything your neighbours are doing.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple