See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This morning of August 31,2012 i went with my husband just to sleep very tired of driving sooo many hrs and decided to stay at this location. Around 3:00 am we found an insect that is called 100ft; as well of BED BUGS, alot of them. After we had our horrible hrs of sleep, was searching the sheets and pillow covers and they all have black dots from previous bed bugs. Dont even bother staying in this Hotel/motel. I

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Ylanunez29
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights in August because we were going to see the Yankees and the Mets play.
Its a good location, right near the George Washington Bridge. However if your not driving across, do be aware that they apparently "lock" the bridge at midnight to people walking which can make it a huge hassel to get back because cabs don't like to go back to New Jersey as we found out.

If your a light sleeper, maybe not the best place to stay. It was a bit noisey sometimes from the traffic on the bridge. However thats not something the hotel has any control over. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. The wifi worked fine, as for the breakfast I wasn't up in time for it, so I can't comment on that!

For the price, I would come back. You get what you pay for and all I wanted was a clean room and a comfy bed and thats what I got.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jordan R
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Hello, I wanted to share my experiences with everyone regarding this property. I made a reservation with the propoerties reservation number, and was advised I would be checking in at a certain rate, well I was advised at the front desk the reservatin had not been made and that I should only ever check in at the hotel. I was checked in, and not given the price of the room, I had to ask, and it was 2 times the amount that I was quoted on the phone. The Manager refused to deal with the issue and it was only resolved a month later. Hairs on the towels and in the bed, and they were not mine. No food in the lobby, and not enough was ordered. NEVER again.

Room Tip: All rooms are noisy, you can hear everything your neighbours are doing.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Well_travelled380
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We are from an upstate Radio Station " La Mega 90.9 F.M. " and go to N.Y.C. often during the summer months. this facility is always available when booking. the front desk girls are very friendly, the cleaning ladies remind me of being home because everytime we go, they will take a few minutes to speak to us in a very friendly manner. this last trip 7/7/2012, was fairly well i noticed a new t.v. in the room, the refrigerator and microwave had to be replaced from another room by myself since it was the weekend i guess, a leak in the bathroom in room 203, but for a few days we did with what we had

Room Tip: we always ask for the upper balcony front rooms
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Clean rooms in the shadow of the GWB. Great value. Room had no tv remote and no coffee maker, but did have hairdryer, fridge and microwave. Coffee available in the office. Had nice postcard with a dozen local restaurants and a grocer on one side and a Manhattan subway map on the other (nice!). It was a quiet night and some "loading dock noise" could be heard (heavy metal bangs). While I grew up across a river from a train yard and currently have a train that passes within 1/4mile of my home, the noise did not bother me, but it might some who it is not familiar to.

• Stayed: June 2012