Ok this is an older motel, which could use up dating. The staff are friendly, and work hard. The location is great if your looking at bicycling over the George Washington bridge. The hotel is just across the street to the walk path over the bridge. We wanted to bike NYC this time. So we took this hotel, which s extremely budget friendly.
1) budget friendly.
2) if your using bridge - perfect location
3) clean rooms
4) stores around the corner - east access
5) access to NYC buses - which we never used.
1) TV in room was old and needs to be replaced.
2) bathroom are closet size. If your a large person good luck using the toilet which is up against the sink.
3) always had to go down to get towels. Cleaning staff wash on site. Therefore it's a constant cleaning process for them, not their fault.
4) no face cloths.
5) location looks shady, but never any issues, our vehicle was left a lone, and we walked around at night - no problems.
In conclusion, I would consider returning again. When I travel all of my time is spent outside. This hotel was ok to sleep at night, get up, shower and then split. If you spend time in your hotel go some where else. More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking