“Wonderful”
Review of In Napoli

In Napoli
Reserve with OpenTable
In Napoli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 146 Restaurants in Fort Lee
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2014

One of the greatest neighborhood restaurants, this establishment provides consistent, well-prepared food, all under the watchful eyes of Flo (the hostess) and her nephew Sam (the Chef). Make this a must!!!!

Reviewed December 24, 2013

We decided to try this restaurant because trip advisor gave it good reviews. First off their back lot was awful I found out later they had valet parking yet no one was there to take your car. Then the hostess/owner was so crass and rude mostly to staff. If you ever watch Jimmy kimmel she acted exactly like his aunt tippy. Our waiter was really nice and so were the others we interacted with. Stuffed mushrooms were very good but the best was baked clams oreganata. Every dinner comes with a family style salad with a homemade dressing it was really good and also garlic bread. For dinner we had broiled lobster tails big/8oz best ive ever had. Sea scallops oreganato was good but unfortunately scallops were chewy. I asked for it in a scampi sauce very tasty and I got about 16 scallops that's crazy. Service was almost non existent didn't get rice with my dinner had to ask twice before I got it. Besides some negative experiences I definitely would still come back because the food was so good and abundant. Put Flo in the back!!!!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My family and I were taking an afternoon tour on the Main Street of Fort Lee and felt like we had an appetite for Italian cuisine. Located in the heart of the downtown area, i was surprised that they had parking available in the back. Their entrees were affordably priced and they offer you a fresh tasting bowl of salad with balsamic dressing and garlic bread as appetizers.
I ordered Penne Tuscany which were lacking flavor
My sister ordered Chicken Parm and my Mom ordered a chicken based pasta dish which she also enjoyed. For the price, the food was good but we've all had better Italian food.
Good ambiance, look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I went there with a group of friends for lunch and was once again very happy with the food and service. I have had several catered affairs there, take advantage of their birthday club and go there within 2 weeks of our birthdays, and also have had dinner there with 2 or 3 others. I have never been disappointed. The food is excellent, with ample portions and excellent preparation. They give a big family-sized salad with meals and brochetta. The salad is fresh and the dressing is so good that they've started selling it by the bottle. This last time I went for lunch and ordered from their lunch menu--the sliced steak was great. I would also recommend one of their "special nights." One night they have Delmonico steak and another night they have lobster, each for $19.95. Great value and both come with the salad, brochetta, and a side vegetable or pasta. I would definitely recommend In Napoli and have suggested it to friends. Once a year I meet former co-workers there for our Holiday lunch--we wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

3  Thank CyprusMama
Reviewed August 9, 2013

went to this lovely place in sep 2012,very nice place for a family dinner ,very tasty food ,espcially the salads
italian food ,very nice macaroni,no problems for praking ,vallet parking