See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

The room was ok but the bathroom needs a good cleaning. The toilet was leaking. The track that the shower doors slide on was filthy. The sheets and towels were clean. Parking was free,and breakfast was free. The workers were pleasant.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

This place is about right if your looking to stay for the night. It's a great location right off the GWB. The rooms are nicely averaged with jacuzzi. Get the big jacuzzi rooms they just overall look better. I would recommend if it's just for the night. This isn't a hotel so don't expect much but the staff is wonderful and the rooms are durable. Comfortable beds and clean space.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed November 10, 2015 via mobile

CLEAN, affordable, quiet and good location before enter to NY.
Try the jacuzzi's rooms at the 2nd floor (next building)
is huge and the best for the price.
Coffee and bagels included for breakfast, that's a must.
I recommend this place for couple or for business!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2015

I have to agree with some of the reviews that cleanliness is not their forte. I have to confirm stained sheets and hair in the bathroom. It is definitely negligence since it could be easily fixed.

Going back to the beginning, the motel is conveniently located in a pretty decent neighborhood with a lot of Asian restaurants. If you came to visit New York, it takes approximately half an hour by bus to NJ Transit on Manhattan. From there it is approximately 20-30 minutes to Times Square.

The motel offers breakfast but I would not bother. There is a bakery on a gas station nearby.

Overall, I can recommend the motel if going and asking for clean sheets is not a problem for you.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IKaeRI
Reviewed August 17, 2015

My experience was beyond horrific, I booked for Aug 7 to the 9th through hotels.com, we Arrived the 7th and from the second we walked through the door we had the absolte worst greeting from the manager named Nish (only found out he was the manager from the other desk clerk, because when we asked to speak to the manager he claimed the manager was not there when in fact it was him., I have never in my life experienced such horrible Customer service. So much so that I called Hôtels.com and cancelled my reservation and went to another motel.. I strongly suggest booking elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple